Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Paintless Dent Removal

Thread: Paintless Dent Removal

Question Paintless Dent Removal

Hi everyone,
    Has anyone tried (and been happy with) one of those "paintless dent removal" places? I have a few parking lot dings on my M3 that I'd like to remove. I've also got a rather beat up '96 Subaru that could really use some help.

Thanks for your advice,

Steve Dennett
    2002 M3

Don't got to NT Autobody in Alexandria, they don't do good work and I think they outsource their paintless dent repair anyway.

I'd also like to know of a good place for ding removal - someone hit both front and rear doors on my passenger at the same time (there are actually multiple dings in those spots - obvious intentional act). The real pisser is that I just had that side of my car rebuilt and painted... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    ~Colin
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

I've been keeping an eye out for one of those places too. I know there is one in Frederick, I think it is called Dr. Tint? I know it is on East street. And my cousin went to a place in Deleware, he said the guy massaged the dents out with a steele rod. I'll see if I can get a hold of him and get the name.
    Joe (OO=[ll][ll]=OO)

Dent Wizard in Rockville pulled a nickel to quarter sized dent out of my rear panel. Great work, I coudn't even find it after the work was done.

They aren't as cheap as you might think though.

Pete

I recommend Matt McNally. I've seen his work on a number of cars, as well as my own. Reasonable prices too. Call him at 571-334-8951. He will come to you.

Bill Riblett

We have a Dent Wizzard tech on-site every morning. Dave is one of their "Master Techs" and does an incredible job. He WOWED the crowd on our last open house MINI Night with a demostration.

Smile Thanks!

Great information! Thanks, everyone!

-- Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SDennett
    Hi everyone,
    Has anyone tried (and been happy with) one of those "paintless dent removal" places? I have a few parking lot dings on my M3 that I'd like to remove. I've also got a rather beat up '96 Subaru that could really use some help.
    Thanks for your advice,
    Steve Dennett
    2002 M3
    The Dent Wizard folks that they use at BMW of Fairfax are absolute artists.
    I've had them work on my former 330Ci, my current Tahoe, and my current M3. There are none better.
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

At either BMW of fairfax or BMW of towson -- is the dent wizard there on a saturday morning?

I would like him to take a look at a couple of dents.

Fairfax

Quote Originally Posted by NoSoup4U
    At either BMW of fairfax or BMW of towson -- is the dent wizard there on a saturday morning?
    I would like him to take a look at a couple of dents.

BMW of Fairfax now has Saturday service hours. Call them to see if the Dent Wizard guy is there.
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

Thread Information