I sold my first BMW (a Bronzit 1987 325iS) about 15 years ago and always missed it. Recently we decided to acquire a second car and I was lobbying heavily for another E30. My better half was reluctant...but was more agreeable if a convertible could be found. So we found one! Meet Brunhilda:

It needs a lot of work. The interior is pretty much shot and the engine bay was a shambles. It was running when the PO dropped it off but hasn't moved since. It wouldn't start so I started pulling things off...replacing worn items and cleaning things. Everything is back together now but now the engine isn't even cranking. I have some electrical demons to work out.

Anyhow, I'm in the College Park area and would love to meet any other Bimmerheads that are nearby. I'm looking forward to meet-ups but have to get the car running first. If anyone wants to check out my project thread on r3v.com you can find it here:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=285294

I am trying to document this project as best I can. Its been really fun so far and I'm looking forward to getting it running!