Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hi every one - New to BMW CCA

Thread: Hi every one - New to BMW CCA

Wink Hi every one - New to BMW CCA

Hi all,

I am new to NoVa and BMW. Recently relocated from Australia and looking forward to all the social and club activity. We really enjoy the social drive days and exploring this great state and country.

I recently purchased a 2013 335xi Coupe, I have 4 more weeks before delivery and can't wait.

Meet you all soon.

Welcome both to the US as well as the greatest BMW chapter in the world, we look froward to seeing you out at any of our events. PS; you don't have to wait for your car to join us at any event.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Welcome!! Hope to see you at an event soon!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks for the welcome

Hey welcome! I'm here too and from noVa are too! I'm in fairfax and also drive a 2013 f30. I have a 2013 328i sport. Hope to see you around the area!

Welcome to the club, I am new here as well. I'm from Maryland and I currently have a 2006 BMW M6 and I hope to meet new club members and go to some of the events in the future

Thread Information