Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Lost a good one yesterday - RIP Ryan Keller

Thread: Lost a good one yesterday - RIP Ryan Keller

Lost a good one yesterday - RIP Ryan Keller

We lost a good friend and chapter supporter yesterday to a motorcycle accident. Ryan Keller, a technician at BMW of Silver Spring, was a true car and motorcycle enthusiast who helped many NCC members by taking care of their BMWs (including several of mine). While he didn't have a BMW himself (he was a Subaru guy), he finally became a chapter member last year when he and his mom both joined CCA at our BGP corral. He was an active chapter member participating in autocross, several Pie Runs and tours, and never missed a Columbia social.

On behalf of the BMW community, I can truly say you'll be missed. You were always such a giving person and fun to hang out with. I will forever remember you drinking beer from the huge glass boot at the Bavarian Chef a few summers ago during a Pie Run. I wish I still had that picture to share with everyone b/c it was one of many times you made us all laugh.

RIP Ryan
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RKeller.JPG 
Views:	361 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	1747
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Wow... I'm truely at a loss for words, definitely gone too soon; our prayers are with the family!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I'm so sorry to hear this. I enjoyed talking to Ryan at the Columbia Socials and enjoyed having him work on my car. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, the rest of his family, his friends, and his co-workers at BMW of SS. I stopped by this morning to pass on my condolences to his co-workers. There were a lot of sad faces there this morning.

Rob Clark
    2013 BMW M3

Ryan was truly a great guy. I first met him at a Columbia social and got to know him better on a couple of Pie Runs. My first mechanical interaction was the infamous N54 HPFP. His demeanor was a quiet calm, but yet enthusiastic about his work. Always willing to answer a question and never impatient. He will be truly missed as a friend and mechanic.
    RIP my friend.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Very sad to hear

A great loss way too soon. My heart sank.
    Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Visitation details:

http://harrywitzkefuneralhome.com/se...2BB37DB7F98AAF

Visitation Saturday, April 13, 2013
    2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
    Harry H. Witzke's Family Funeral Home
    4112 Old Columbia Pike
    Ellicott City, MD 21043

Visitation Saturday, April 13, 2013
    6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Harry H. Witzke's Family Funeral Home
    4112 Old Columbia Pike
    Ellicott City, MD 21043
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

We will miss you Ryan!!!

To Ryan, my co-worker, my friend, my brother...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20101211_151202.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	1750

I will never forget you.

Thread Information