Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Back in the fold!

Thread: Back in the fold!

Back in the fold!

Hi guys it's been a loooonng time and now I have returned. I first joind the BMWCCA way back in the early 80's and was one of the founding charter members of the Richmond chapter of the BMWCCA.. Back then I drove a white 1977 20002 with SUper sprint header, Weber carburetor and big sway bars. Now I have a 20002 M3 with Fabspeed headers and CLS front brake mod (all done by me :-). I'm really looking forward to some meets and auto-crosses. So glad to be back and I'll be seeing you guys soon.

Ric

Quote Originally Posted by ricmon View Post
    Back then I drove a white 1977 20002 with SUper sprint header, Weber carburetor and big sway bars. Now I have a 20002 M3...
    Welcome! Those are some rare models you have there!! I still have a Chamonix white 2002tii.
    Get that M3 spiffed up and bring it out to the Deutsche Marque Concours in Vienna VA on Sunday, May 5th.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Will you be out at AX this Saturday 06 April 13... If so I'll see you there!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Welcome back! we always have something going on, so hope to see you at an event soon.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks guys! I do look forward to coming out this springto hang out and have some fun doing really cool car stuff. Maybe I can make the pie run :-)

Ric

Thread Information