Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Chapter Event 06/13/2013 - June Columbia Social - Corner Stable (BMW Heritage Showcase): 06-13-2013
  • 06-13-2013
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Social

06/13/2013 - June Columbia Social - Corner Stable (BMW Heritage Showcase)

Come join us at our favorite Columbia location, Corner Stable, located in the Kings Contrivance neighborhood. We've had great turnouts here in the past few months so come check out some of your fellow member's BMWs and grab some food.

June also continues our 'BMW Heritage Showcase' which will feature those chassis that started it all. Each month will focus on specific chassis, but because we love all things Roundel, ALL chassis are encouraged to come out and pay homage to our ancestors. For both May and June, we'll have several raffles for the following BMWs that come out and show their car:

e30 and earlier (especially those made before 'e' chassis codes were introduced)

Corner Stable Columbia
    8630 Guilford Rd C 10
    Columbia, MD 21046
    (240) 755-0188

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $10/member (which includes food and soft drinks), so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill (usually $10-20/head including tax and tip). Those who have more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $10/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p (weather permitting) and go inside by 7pm.

Please RSVP so we can get an accurate headcount.

RSVP'd yes: 9 RSVP'd maybe: 5
    • nate4641 05-30-2013 05:01 PM
    • Ahmed303 06-04-2013 03:06 PM
    • cconover 06-05-2013 03:39 PM - Assuming I get off duty in time, I'll be there.
    • Smelton712 06-11-2013 05:04 PM
    • Billydix 06-13-2013 08:26 AM - +1 weather dependant

Thread: 06/13/2013 - June Columbia Social - Corner Stable (BMW Heritage Showcase): 06-13-2013

Bump for this month's Columbia meet and our BMW Heritage Showcase.

Please RSVP so we can get an accurate headcount
      Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
      2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
      2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Bump for this week's Columbia meet and the continuation of our BMW Heritage Showcase. This is always our biggest monthly meet and we look forward hanging out with our cars. It's also our last month at Corner Stable, so let's close this down right!

Please RSVP so we can an accurate headcount

Last call for tonight's Columbia meet...while I know expected storms are coming, I'll be somewhat optimistic and show up anyways (since I work within 2 miles). We may not hangout beforehand if it's raining which I know will upset quite a lot of people LOL.

On a positive note, the less people that come out, the more I can spend on those that show up Also, any car that we were preparing to highlight as part of our BMW Heritage Showcase will probably be guaranteed a door prize.

If I totally cancel this event, please check back here for any updates.

Hi Paul -- if you camel will you do so via this sight and up to what time??

Paul - the system software changed my "cancel" wording to a incorrect "camel". Please note.

Hey everyone, Joe is bringing a camel tonight! Lol

I've already called Corner Stable and told them to not expect our usual big crowd but that we will still show up. Unless power goes down, I'll be there between 6:30p and 7pm.

Which species of camel should I bring? A Dromedary or Bactrian?
      Both species can do 40 mph over a short distance.

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD
      A Camel! That's awesome. I think that classifies as UBER vintage...

It's clear out here now and we're hanging out!

Now where's the camel?
      Last edited by pseto; 06-13-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roykobs View Post
      A Camel! That's awesome. I think that classifies as UBER vintage...
      Especially an elderly camel, which can be 40+ years old.

Facebook any pics, please. ^_^
      - Gina -

If you do not trust people, people will not trust you. -Lao Tzu-

Corner Stable parking lot -- kicking back...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	146.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	1770

Thread Information