Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Group Drive
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Group Drive

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD

Group Drive

Is there any interest in a group drive early Saturday morning 3/30/13? I have some ideas in mind. There was an informal drive this past Saturday after the DIY with At Speed It was a blast.

What time, how far, and where to?

Thanks!

If it doesn't rain, then I'm in.

We would depart from somewhere between columbia and baltimore city. ( I live in the city...) We would be heading out to Fredrick area or points west and we are looking for about 4 or so hours of total drive time. The intention is to start early no later than 8 AM to avoid local traffic which can be an impediment to fun.

My goal here is to see if we are 3 cars or 20 cars... If we are 5 cars we have more flexibility. if we are 20 cars we have less flexibility.

If it is rain the drive is probably a No-Go. We can establish protocols for a go no go decision as we get closer...

Status of this drive?

What's the status of this drive? Is it tomorrow or on the 30th? It looks like 80% of rain tomorrow.

Thank you.

The group drive is going to take place on 3/30/13. How many people do we have? If you are interested post up over the next couple days so we can get a basic headcount.

I'm 90% in; I don't have a good reason not to come out at the moment...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Ah! See, that's the spirit!

Let's meet at the Russel dealership on RT 40 from 7:15 with a sharp departure time of 7:55. Any other takers? I think that makes 4 in total. Plus 1 from the social on Thursday. So we are total of 5 at the moment. Does everybody know where the Russel BMW dealer is on Rt 40? I don't anticipate rain at this point. I think we will have a great day!

I'm in so long as it doesn't rain.

Rob

Dammit I'm out that day. Turns out it didn't even rain today around me like they said.

Yea, it didn't really rain in the city either. It would be nice to have some sun! Wednesday is the first day of spring. Let's kick off the season on 3/30/13 with a group drive out west!

C'mon BMW people! This is the best car club! Who is coming out driving on 3/30/13? Get the word out bring a friend. Tomorrow is the first day of spring!

The weather is going to be good for Saturday 3/30/13. I know a guy and made a call... So as we approach the end of March more details emerge:

Meeting at Russel BMW on Rt 40 from 7:30 till 7:55 for a 8:00 sharp departure.
    Going to Catoctin Mountain State Park.

Any takers??? Put it on your calendar, reply to this thread...

A few of us (like Paul, Algie, Phil, and myself) who probably *would* have joined in, are headed to NY for the auto show. Hopefully I can go next time.
    - Gina -

If you do not trust people, people will not trust you. -Lao Tzu-

I'm in!

Rob Clark

Thread Information