Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Experience with Speed and Tech Motoring LLC for 3M Ventureshield?

Thread: Experience with Speed and Tech Motoring LLC for 3M Ventureshield?

Experience with Speed and Tech Motoring LLC for 3M Ventureshield?

They do the 3M VentureShield film protection -- I am looking at them to apply same to my 335d. Reviews much appreciated. James

The owner, Raja, is a good friend of mine and has detailed and applied paint protection to several of my cars and many other enthusiasts in the area. He's very meticulous and popular on several BMW forums (m3post, e90post, etc) under the screen name Raja Ventureshield. He works primarily out of his home in Herndon and can provide a loaner car, if needed. Also a fellow CCA member and the first person I refer people to for any detail/paint protection work.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD
    Hey all, I had a really great experience with Dave Benz who is affiliated with Marks Body Shop north of Baltimore City. Dave was able to wrap my front bumper with minimal shield gaps and was able to tailor the work to hide most of the edges. To say I was impressed is an understatement. His # is (410) 444 0606 Dave is a trainer for 3M on the paint protection film application process.

Thread Information