Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
cars and coffee, annapolis

Thread: cars and coffee, annapolis

cars and coffee, annapolis

can anyone tell me if this event is happenin every sun day? thanks;

Yes, weather permitting of course.

cool; this sundays lookin nice..; hope some folks show, we can go on a real nice drive..;

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD
    As far as going for a nice drive, is anyone interested in going for a cruise on some twisty roads out towards Urbana / Fredrick? Saturday is going to be the best day of the weekend. A mini bull run for a small group would be best.

I have some great roads that we could check out or just do some exploring. I am going to be at the DIY in the morning and I want to wring the car out in the afternoon.

hey, I'd b interested; we can start from atspeed around noon, or, whenever folks get done..;

Now we are talking! I was thinking the same thing Noon or 1. When I go on these drives I tend to just start where I know and then get lost. There are some super roads out that way.

ok; seems just 2 of us for now, mebbe more will join in from diy; I am jesse, in a dark blue z4mr ; lets plan on taking off from atspeed around 1pm; text me tomorrow morning, 908-963-1263 and we will finalize things.;

Hey, so I posted it on the thread for tomorrow's DIY event too. Tomorrow is going to be a top day after this winter nonsense... It will be interesting to see how it shakes out. Because I formalized this a little I actually put some effort into it and I think at a minimum we are going to have some serious roads to enjoy. Talk to you tomorrow. My cell # is 908 720 7504. Anybody else interested in going on a fun twisty drive out towards Fredrick is welcome to come out. We are going to depart At Speed motor sports shop in Hanover tomorrow around 1.

Great; always wanted to drive catoctin..;

Thread Information