Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/20/2013 - Bimmerfest East (Aberdeen, MD)

Thread: 07/20/2013 - Bimmerfest East (Aberdeen, MD)

07/20/2013 - Bimmerfest East (Aberdeen, MD)

Bimmerfest is back for the 3rd year on the east cost at Ripken Stadium on July 20, 2013! Last year was an INCREDIBLE year with the number of BMW enthusiasts showing up for the event.
    Come on out with your BMW, family and friends to help us make this the best show possible!

Let us know that you are coming to the show by pre-registering here:
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events...2013/register/

More details will be coming in the next couple months; stay tuned to the Official Bimmerfest East 2013 event site here:
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events...est-East-2013/

Check out the photo galleries from the east coast show here:
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-photos...est-East-2012/
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-photos...ast-2012-More/

We look forward to seeing you on July 20th!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thumbs up

As the largest BMW enthusiast club with more than 75,000 members in the US, we are very excited to help support Bimmerfest East this year and we want everyone to stop by our BMWCCA booth throughout the day. We'll have a fully staffed tent of our volunteers to answer any questions you may have about the club, upcoming events, and/or ways you can get involved. Because of this special event, we're discounting our annual membership rate from $48 to $42, but only is you sign up at Bimmerfest. You'll find that membership has great privledges with discounts at many local dealers and independent shops, our award-winning monthly publication Roundel, vehicle rebates, and access to our vast array of club events. Whether you're a hardcore gearhead or new to the BMW culture, you'll find that we have programs and events that both you, friends, and family will enjoy.

In addition, we'll have a few special items to raffle off. All new and renewing members who sign up at Bimmerfest will be eligible for the raffle and you must be present to win when we have the drawing at 1pm.

Finally, we'll also have various items for sale from our club store, including the Limited Edition BMW M3 25th Anniversary T-shirt. Twenty-five years ago, BMW introduced the legendary E30 M3 to the US and we are celebrating this milestone with a beautifully designed T-shirt showing all four generations - E30, E36, E46, & E92. We will have a limited supply of shirts on-hand in various sizes, as well as, other club store items for sale, so get yours before we sell out.

Attachment 1829
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m3-25-tshirt-back_3.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	1830  
    Last edited by pseto; 07-15-2013 at 09:54 AM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Paul, I won't be able to make it out to this event but I would like one of the M3 T-shirts... Please set aside an XL for me and I will provide you the funds either prior to the event or immediately after Bimmerfest; thanks man!
    Last edited by Zchild; 07-15-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Paul, I registered so please save me an M3 shirt. 2 if possible. I am going to meet up with a few others to link up to ripken stadium. I will be there as soon as I can to help with the club, since now I am a member.

- Akbar

Are there a any caravans going up to bimmerfest?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyenupe View Post
    Are there a any caravans going up to bimmerfest?
    There are several and most meet at the College Park Ikea around 8am. Here are others:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...7#post14330607
    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864702
    http://www.turnermotorsport.com/TMS_..._20130709.html
    Last edited by pseto; 07-16-2013 at 08:24 AM.

I can do Ikea at 8.

Also here is another link up going to bimmerfest, we are meeting up at the following address:

8328 Veterans Hwy Millersville, MD 21108 (Just passed Baltimore)

We will meet up at 8am sharp, and then leave around 9am to bimmerfest and or Green turtle.

IF any of the caravans wish to link up with us, then please do so, and also, email me at Trance325@gmail.com

(We should have BMW flags on our cars so people see how much BMW pride we have) - Idea for next east coast bimmerfest.

Im in Arlington and have some folks coming up from Waynesboro and Richmond. We are definitely going to meet up with one of the caravans. We are trying to coordinate now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueyenupe View Post
    Im in Arlington and have some folks coming up from Waynesboro and Richmond. We are definitely going to meet up with one of the caravans. We are trying to coordinate now.

Blue send me an email we can link up in Baltimore area:

trance325@gmail.com

I will be driving up late around 11am from Ashburn if anyone would like to meet up along the way.

Our BMW M3 25th Anniversary Tshirts were delivered yesterday and look great! We'll only have a lot of 50 for sale this Saturday at Bimmerfest, so make sure to stop by and pick one up before we run out.

In addition to our Special Event pricing of $42/year for CCA membership, we have several cool door prizes that we'll be giving out. All new and re-newing members will be eligible and you must be present to win at out 1pm gathering. Good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by nayshunm3 View Post
    Blue send me an email we can link up in Baltimore area:

trance325@gmail.com

My email is blueyenupe@yahoo.com. How many guy you got going so far?

Thread Information