Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Renew Your Membership, Autocross for Half!

Thread: Renew Your Membership, Autocross for Half!

Renew Your Membership, Autocross for Half!

From November 1, 2012 through the end of the 2013 season, membership renewals are entitled to a 50% discount on one NCC Autocross points event!

The Details:

· Membership signup must be between November 1,2012 and the end of the 2013 NCC Autocross season;
    · Once verified with our national office, an email will be sent with redemption details;
    · Registration for the NCC Autocross forum is required;
    · Free event may only be used for one of the 2013 regular point events. One session only(AM or PM). Schools & MPACT are not included in this promotion;

Please post any questions about this promotion in our autocross forum or email us at info@nccautocross.com.

Renew here!!

Phil,

I renewed my membership this year and will be racing in the 4/6 event at Regency for both sessions. Do I get one of those sessions for half? I paid for the full day.

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Phil,

I renewed my membership this year and will be racing in the 4/6 event at Regency for both sessions. Do I get one of those sessions for half? I paid for the full day.
    Did you fill out the rebate form? If not here's the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...tGR0E6MA#gid=0

I can issue credit as soon as i get the info on the form. It will be a credit on MSReg so if you have already registered and paid you would be able to use it at your next event.
    Thanks,
    Phil

This promotion ends after our 10/12 event so if you have a credit use it now!!

Thread Information