Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/10/2013 - 05/12/2013 - Driving Schools @ Summit Point Circuit - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 05/10/2013 - 05/12/2013 - Driving Schools @ Summit Point Circuit

Can someone point me to the schedule? I'm trying to determine whether I can safely be back in Pittsburgh for a 7pm Saturday commitment.

Also, perhaps someone here knows: Although I used to be a NCC member (newsletter editor for a stint!), I'm now an Allegheny member--how do I add NCC as a secondary chapter? I couldn't find that function on the CCA website.

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I believe last year they started using vinyl numbers.
    That is awesome to hear! So much easier to apply AND I get to leave my tape at home. ^_^
    - Gina -

If you do not trust people, people will not trust you. -Lao Tzu-

Quote Originally Posted by jsborn View Post
    Also, perhaps someone here knows: Although I used to be a NCC member (newsletter editor for a stint!), I'm now an Allegheny member--how do I add NCC as a secondary chapter? I couldn't find that function on the CCA website.
    Need to call the National Office at 864-250-0022. Additional chapters are $15.30/year.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

The last student group is usually on track until 430p or so. Depending on which group you are assigned, you would miss your last session or maybe two in order to get to Pittsburgh by 7p, guessing it's about a 3.5 hour drive. You are free to leave when you want, but you would not likely get in all of your sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by jsborn View Post
    Can someone point me to the schedule? I'm trying to determine whether I can safely be back in Pittsburgh for a 7pm Saturday commitment.

BMW CCA - National Capital Chapter - Driving Schools @ Summit Point - Main (May 11 -

May 11 - 12The May 2013 Summit Point Circuit HPDE is only $430 for both days!

This event offers online registration and payment through MotorsportReg.com.

Register here.

So at what point do we find out if the registration was accepted? Thanks!

Jason,
    Looks like you extended registration, based on my view at Motorsportsreg.com. I looked at our chapter web page for this but did not find any notification (unless I missed it).
    So, is this correct?
    Second, any value in adding a notice in our website?

Quote Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post
    I'm also interested to know this. Thanks!
    -Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SWatson View Post
    I'm also interested to know this. Thanks!
    -Steve
    So we're just over a week out and I received any confirmation. Does this mean I didn't make it in?
    -Steve

Official Acceptance Letters are typically sent out out two weeks prior to the event. Specifically regarding the May, 2013 NCC HPDE; the school sold out. If you have not received an acceptance letter, unfortunately, the school will not be able to admit you. For future reference, students should make every effort to register as soon as registration opens, otherwise face the likely possibility of not being admitted.

Registration was extended only for a short time in order to allow instructors the ability to register, hence it's not being advertised on the website. The school was sold out at that point with an extensive wait-list, so need for additional advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschiavone View Post
    Official Acceptance Letters are typically sent out out two weeks prior to the event. Specifically regarding the May, 2013 NCC HPDE; the school sold out. If you have not received an acceptance letter, unfortunately, the school will not be able to admit you.
    Thanks for the confirmation. It would have been helpful to hear that earlier, before folks get tech inspections, pass up other opportunities for the date, etc.
    -Steve

What will be taking place at the track on the 10th?

Quote Originally Posted by isjoey View Post
    What will be taking place at the track on the 10th?
    May 10 is limited to instructors and instructor candidates already enrolled in the instructor academy.

Quote Originally Posted by jhm5 View Post
    May 10 is limited to instructors and instructor candidates already enrolled in the instructor academy.
    Is it possible to stop by and watch around the track, etc.? Thanks

Thread Information