Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/27/2013 - NCC Autocross Points Event #4 @ Regency Furniture Stadium
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 07/27/2013 - NCC Autocross Points Event #4 @ Regency Furniture Stadium

07/27/2013 - NCC Autocross Points Event #4 @ Regency Furniture Stadium

NCCAutocross would like to announce our fourth points event of the 2013 autocross season on July 27th, 2013. It will be held at:

Regency Furniture Stadium
    11765 St Linus Drive
    Waldorf, MD20602

Registration opens 8:00 AM on Saturday, June 22nd, 2013. You can register online, ahead of time, and get a $5 discount. Online registration is highly encouraged and save you from waiting in line! Or, if it’s a last minute decision, you can still walk-up. Walk-up registrations will be for PM session only! Registration closes 12:00 PM on Friday, July26th, 2013

BMWCCA is now requiring all NCC Autocross participants (for both events and schools) to be registered BMWCCA members.

We realize that not all of our past event attendees are members. To help offset the cost of membership new BMWCCA memberships are entitled to one free NCC Autocross points event!

BMWCCA membership is $48 which is a great deal. BMWCCA members enjoy a multitude of benefits such as discounts on hotel rates and towing services. Plus if you’re a BMW or MINI owner you get the extra benefit of dealer discounts at most MINI/BMW dealers and several local shops in the area.

See the links below for details:
    http://www.bmwcca.org/membershipbenefits
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?129

Signing up is easy! Simply go to "Becomea Member, Autocross for Free!!!" and follow the posted steps.Make sure you complete step 3 after you complete your membership so that we can note your free event.

Members:
    Online registration is $30.00. Walk-up registration is $35.00 for members (PM Session Only Credit/Debit Card Only!)

All DaySession (Online Registration Only!):
    Members:$45.00.

Please register using Motorsport Reg here. Online registrations are done securely. Walk-ups are limited!!!

The NCC Autocross program uses a BMW-centric customized classing structure which pits your BMW or MINI against similar performance models in 3 levels of trim:Showroom, Tuner, and Modified. There is also a simple classing structure for non-BMW competitors. You can check out the full details at nccautocross.com.

Our program is beginner friendly, offering in-car instruction, guided course walks, and a dedicated group of organizers who are happy to answer any questions you might have or show you the ropes. Also, there are free loaner helmets available for use, so if you don't have your own helmet there is no need to go out and buy or rent one just to get a few fun runs in!

So whether you're a longtime BMWCCA veteran or never been to an autocross before, come check it all out online at our website: www.nccautocross.com

Please contact us at info@nccautocross.com with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer your questions. And check out our messageboard to discuss the event with other attendees!

See you on the 27th and thank you for autocrossing with us!!

Event Schedule:

7:45 AM - Facility Opens to the Public
    8:00 AM - Tech Inspection Opens
    8:45 AM - Tech Inspection Closes/Course Opens for Walk
    9:10 AM - Drivers Meeting (AM Session)
    9:20 AM - Grid Cars (AM Session)
    9:30 AM - First Car Off (AM Session)
    11:45 AM - Tech Inspection Opens (PM Session)
    12:00 PM - Course Cold (AM Session)
    12:00 PM - Registration Opens for Walk-Up Registrations
    12:15 PM - Course Opens for Walk
    12:30 PM - Tech Inspection Closes
    12:40 PM - Drivers Meeting (PM Session)
    12:50 PM - Grid Cars (PM Session)
    1:00 PM - First Car Off (PM Session)
    4:00 PM - Course Cold (PM Session)

*As always,event schedule is subject to change.
    Last edited by etherpool; 04-02-2013 at 08:24 AM.

6/27 ax

I can't get signed up, keeps asking me to edit my car info, which is all correct!!, 1999 M coupe, green, in tuner 2,#141.?? Bob Hausmann oops,july 27
    Last edited by Bob; 07-12-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I can't get signed up, keeps asking me to edit my car info, which is all correct!!, 1999 M coupe, green, in tuner 2,#141.?? Bob Hausmann
    Do you mean July 27?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

yes, and edited.

yes, and edited.
    And now successfully registered,phew, had the year in the wrong spot(but worked ok before)!!?

And now successfully registered,phew, had the year in the wrong spot(but worked ok before)!!?
    Not sure what was up with that.

I got a new guy with an American muscle car who wants to run at our next autocross event in Waldorf. Correct me if I'm wrong, since he's not presently a member if he becomes a member first he should be able to autocross at Walddorf for free... Provided the event isn't already full...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    I got a new guy with an American muscle car who wants to run at our next autocross event in Waldorf. Correct me if I'm wrong, since he's not presently a member if he becomes a member first he should be able to autocross at Walddorf for free... Provided the event isn't already full...
    That is correct. All of the details can be found here: http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...cross-for-Free!! If he has any questions have him contact us at info@nccautocross.com.
    Phil

Phil, I got Matthew Lipinski to become a member today so that he can autocross on 27 July I will be able to get him registered for the event tomorrow so I need you to hold an AM slot for him please. He is driving a 2013 Charger... He has his member number so I can get him registered in the morning.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Phil, I got Matthew Lipinski to become a member today so that he can autocross on 27 July I will be able to get him registered for the event tomorrow so I need you to hold an AM slot for him please. He is driving a 2013 Charger... He has his member number so I can get him registered in the morning.
    No problem.

newbie question, but what is an autocross? :/

Quote Originally Posted by nayshunm3 View Post
    newbie question, but what is an autocross? :/
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?117-autocross

You're more than welcome to come out and watch the upcoming event on the 27th at Regency Stadium in Waldorf...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.

Zach,
    I checked Matt's registration and he isn't registered for any events. You can have him email me at info@nccautocross.com. The morning sessions are sold out but I will hold a spot for him.
    Phil

Video of my run

Here is the video from my fastest run in the red 1991 MR2. It was 42.1s:

Thread Information