Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/06/2013 - NCC Autocross Points Event #1 @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 04/06/2013 - NCC Autocross Points Event #1 @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    My only complaint was the announcer not giving names along with the times in the first half of the morning session.
    Woody Hair
    My bad. Colin suggested I probably didn't need to read the names. If I ever announce again in the future, I will be sure to. Overall, it was another great event.

I loved the course and the staff did a great job as always. I haven't autocrossed with this club for a couple years but I did want to say that having the screen with the times for each class is awesome. Not sure how long that's been there, but it's an outstanding idea!

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    I loved the course and the staff did a great job as always. I haven't autocrossed with this club for a couple years but I did want to say that having the screen with the times for each class is awesome. Not sure how long that's been there, but it's an outstanding idea!
    Amen, but I wonder how many people knew about it.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Results are up!! http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/downloads...d=106&act=down

Remember if you have corrections please use this form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VYO...omhRc/viewform
    Last edited by etherpool; 04-07-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and the good feedback. We will work on our announcing. That's a position we always forget about but it is important. I'll have to remember to announce that we have the live timing screen as well.

Does that mean you have to be a member of facebook to make a correction? Just curious.
    Woody

Does that mean you have to be a member of facebook to make a correction? Just curious.
    That's weird. I don't know why that link worked that way. I'm changing the address now. But to answer your question, no. The link does work either way.

I didn't get a chance to say "thanks and bye" before I left after the AM session, but Phil, AJ, Manuel, and the rest of the staff did a great job with this event. It was a fun course, easy to follow. Everything ran smoothly, no timing issues, no need for re-runs. Loved it! My only complaint was the announcer not giving names along with the times in the first half of the morning session.
    Woody Hair
    Ditto! fun course,driftable out of the skid pad, and I did hear my name a coupla times from the lady announcer.

Thanks for another great event. Here's a video of all my runs compiled together.

See ya' at the next one.

It was a good event! Might I suggest a street tire SSM class pax?
    Here are the vids from last weekend
    MR2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKHchxPshNs
    Jeep me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW2emDcp-6w
    Jeep Seth Gradon Koch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZWhQgnjzg
    Last edited by Walka; 04-08-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    and I did hear my name a coupla times from the lady announcer.
    Yeah, you ran the second half of the morning session.
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    It was a good event! Might I suggest a street tire SSM class pax?
    Too late to add it to the season now but there's always next season!

Sorry to bump this old post but I laid my GPS data on Google earth and found you guys setting or cleaning up the lot for the 10/12/2012 autocross. Update: I zoomed in more and can see the cones already laid out haha.

Picture came out small, here's google maps. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=blue+c...adium&t=h&z=19
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	1763  
    Last edited by Rated-M3; 05-23-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Yeah, some folks laid out some cones for a parallel parking drill they were doing after we finished for the day as I recall...
    Last edited by Zchild; 05-23-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

That's pretty cool!!

Thread Information