Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 08/03/2013 - 6th Annual Spring Golf Outing @ Raspberry Falls Golf Club - SOLD OUT

Thread: 08/03/2013 - 6th Annual Spring Golf Outing @ Raspberry Falls Golf Club - SOLD OUT

08/03/2013 - 6th Annual Spring Golf Outing @ Raspberry Falls Golf Club - SOLD OUT

BMW CCA - National Capital Chapter - Social & Spectator

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Raspberry Falls Golf Course, Leesburg, VA
    Registration closes: July 22, 2013 11:59 PM EDT

08/03/2013 - NCC Golf Outing - Raspberry Falls Golf Club

We will hold our 6th Annual NCC Golf Outing on Saturday, August 3rd @ 12pm, at our new location, Raspberry Falls Golf Club in Leesburg, VA. Raspberry Falls is consistently rated as one of the best courses in the Mid-Atlantic area and designed by Gary Player.

We've had an excellent turnout and outstanding time the past few years, and thanks to PGA Pro and fellow NCC member, Willy Lutz, this year definitely won't disappoint.

Date: Saturday, August 3rd, 2013

Raspberry Falls Golf Club
    41601 Raspberry Drive
    Leesburg, VA 20178

Format: Stroke Play
    Cost: CCA members $60, Non-members $70

Our golf outing includes green fees, cart w/ GPS, practice balls, dinner, and dedicated parking area. We'll also hang out with the cars after golf/food too, so bring your cameras!!!

This will NOT be a handicapped event, it'll be no pressure, stroke play. Its just a leisurely afternoon playing a great game in a non-competitive environment. We will, however, have skill prizes (Long Drive/Closest to Pin) and PLENTY of door prizes. Its all about having fun and hanging out with fellow BMW owners!!!

This event will be first come, first serve, with a maximum of 32 players. Our event has always sold-out so signup ASAP.

Registration: Get your foursomes ready!!! If you don't have one, no problem; just let me know who you want to play with and I'll make it happen. Online payment required during registration, but credit cards will not be charged until a few days before the event.

Anyone wishing to contribute door prizes, please contact me ASAP.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013 NCC BMW CCA Golf Outing.pdf 
Views:	74 
Size:	397.8 KB 
ID:	1773

Register here.
    Last edited by pseto; 06-30-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Unfortunately, our golf outing will be postponed to a later date, either late July or early August.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but this gives everyone another month or so to work on their game!

Once details are finalized with a new date and location, I will post separately and set up registration.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

We've re-scheduled our golf outing to Saturday, August 3rd, 12pm at Raspberry Falls Golf Club in Leesburg, VA. Raspberry is a fantastic course with upscale amenities and one of my favorites in the area. Thanks to Willy Lutz for using his magic to make this happen. You'll also notice that with the change in venue comes a slightly higher price. The normal rate to play Raspberry on the weekend is $105, so needless to say, this is a great bargain since we're also including dinner after our round.

I hope everyone is able to make the new date and location, so please register yourselves and/or groups using the link below:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...BABB923F16C92F

Less than 10 spots remaining!! Register now so you won't miss out on a great day of golf and BMWs.

I have suspended registration as we have sold out. I'm working to get more spots for those on the wait list and hopefully re-open if we are allowed more space. I'll post updates here once I have confirmation.

Event has officially sold out and those on the waitlist will be admitted (confirmations on the way). I appreciate everyone's patience and look forward to a great event!
    Last edited by pseto; 07-23-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Is it too late to get on the waitlist?

Quote Originally Posted by trexcali View Post
    Is it too late to get on the waitlist?
    PM sent

I wanted to thank all of the organziers for yesterdays golf outing. What a great introduction for me, as this was my first event to all the great memembers of this chapter. Looking forward to many more events.

Tim Gallagher
    2013 Space Gray Metallic 335is

Quote Originally Posted by trexcali View Post
    I wanted to thank all of the organziers for yesterdays golf outing. What a great introduction for me, as this was my first event to all the great memembers of this chapter. Looking forward to many more events.

Tim Gallagher
    2013 Space Gray Metallic 335is
    Good meeting you yesterday Tim. See you in Baltimore!

Are the pics out yet Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by dan11 View Post
    Are the pics out yet Paul?
    No, I'll download and finish them up this week.

Thread Information