Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ready to take my 2006 325i to the next level!

Thread: Ready to take my 2006 325i to the next level!

Ready to take my 2006 325i to the next level!

Hi!
    I own a 2006 325i and have absolutely loved her since I purchased her back in 2008. We are nearing the 100K mile mark and I heavily considered trading her in ... but figured, this is the best time to take her to the next level. The warranties end at 100K and I will be finished paying it in less that 3 months. I am now interested in modifying it and have been scanning the web, as well as the UK "BMW Performance" publication for information and ideas. Although I have always LOVED performance tuning and syling, I have never done it ... so this will be something new and exciting. Can't wait!

Welcome! Forced induction?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

It all depends on what you want your "final" product to do. Are you purely looking to improve on the looks, do you want to kick some autocross butt, or is the track more of what you had in mind? Start making some lists. Some mods apply across the board and others are better for track or autocross. You'll have fun either way and researching everything will keep you busy for years. Good luck!
    2008 BMW E92 335i Atlantic Blue - Dinan 2nd Stage, Sprint Booster, BMW Performance Exhaust
    1996 BMW E36 M3 Cosmos Black - Ground Control Struts, Eibach Springs, Koni shocks, Treehouse Racing Control Arm brackets, Turner Racing Sway Bars, Sparco Strut Bar, Turner Rear Control arms, Toyo RA1s 255/40/17, - Engine Stock

Thread Information