Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Who will install my cooling parts near Arlington?

Thread: Who will install my cooling parts near Arlington?

Threaded View

Who will install my cooling parts near Arlington?

UPDATE: Decided to go with RRT Racing out in Dulles. Wish me luck, and I will report back later with my thoughts.
    ----
    Hi, new guy on the forum here, having a tough time finding someone who will install my cooling parts for me. A reputable shop sent me away today, rather rudely, saying they won't install my new radiator, water pump, hoses, etc., because their insurance company won't allow them. He could have just said we won't do it without the parts markup, at least that would have been honest. There is nothing wrong with these parts -- exactly the right stuff for the job.

Anyway, I've got all the parts, plus a case of NPG+ so the end result will be a no-pressure cooling system in my 540i. Now I need to just find someone skilled enough with BMWs around here who will take parts off, make sure the cooling system is basically dry of its old coolant, put parts on, and fill it with my NPG+. I'm happy to pay a fair rate for labor to an honest, experienced guy. I could do the job in my driveway myself, but I would rather pay to avoid the peril on a job like this.

Any advice? Many thanks.
    Last edited by watou; 07-10-2012 at 10:33 AM. Reason: update

Thread Information