Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New guy

Thread: New guy

New guy

Hi everybody,

I just bought a 2000 BMW 528i recently and this is my first bimmer. I became a member for the reason that i wanted to know more about bmw cars specially the E39's and be updated the latest trends on BMW.

Please feel free to join us at any social or come out to a DIY and bring your curiosity.... Welcome aboard, hope to see you soon!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Welcome!! Hope to meet you at an event soon
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

thank you so much. I am very much interested in DIY. How/where should i look to know when this class is offered? Hope to see you in one of the events soon.

DIY events aren't so much classes as this chapter using local dealerships and independent repair shops on weekends to repair our own vehicles with the aid of the technicians. We do one event a month between Maryland and Virginia. There on the calendar we generally do fluid changes, brakes, hoses, cooling systems and the likes; basically any jobs that can be done in under three hours. You can always come out and observe until you want to get involved.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information