Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ofest $!

Thread: Ofest $!

Ofest $!

Just got the warning for discount Ofest prices till 7/1??, I was gonna do the AX, but doesn't $530 seem a little steep? I seem to recall previous packages being around $150. I'm not cheap, just "fiscally responsible" .

I think AX is just $35 a day.

"Thu/Fri Autocross $35"
    - Gina -

If you do not trust people, people will not trust you. -Lao Tzu-

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Just got the warning for discount Ofest prices till 7/1??, I was gonna do the AX, but doesn't $530 seem a little steep? I seem to recall previous packages being around $150. I'm not cheap, just "fiscally responsible" .
    Where did it say $530?
    You can pick which days you want or choose a package.

Quote Originally Posted by thotts View Post
    I think AX is just $35 a day.

"Thu/Fri Autocross $35"
    Yep. Thurs or Fri depending on the car.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 06-28-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Where did it say $530?
    You can pick which days you want or choose a package.

Yep. Thurs or Fri depending on the car.
    The chart shows a $495 package checked with the autocross selection line @$30, couldn't find any explanations on packages or single day stuff? I would pay a little more to have Hans Stuck be the starter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    The chart shows a $495 package checked with the autocross selection line @$30, couldn't find any explanations on packages or single day stuff? I would pay a little more to have Hans Stuck be the starter again.
    Hans won't be there. Joey will. Not sure what day he is getting there.

$495 includes (1) DE and (1) Autocross.
    If you wanted to do an autocross with the M1 social package or just show up to do the autocross, then it's $35.00
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Hans won't be there. Joey will. Not sure what day he is getting there.

$495 includes (1) DE and (1) Autocross.
    If you wanted to do an autocross with the M1 social package or just show up to do the autocross, then it's $35.00
    Thanks ,steven, I might try the M1 with an overnight stay, looks like a 6/7 hr trip.

Depending where you live it might even be longer.
    I think it took me around 8 hours from Germantown.
    Probably be best to see if you can caravan with someone.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

From Balmer it should be less than 7 hours. Steven, is the AX near Columbus or Mid-Ohio?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    From Balmer it should be less than 7 hours. Steven, is the AX near Columbus or Mid-Ohio?
    I read somewhere on the O'fest site about the Auto-X @ Harley Davidson. I'm guessing it's the big dealership on I-70 on the west side of Columbus(?)
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    It's North on 71 from Columbus.
    https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...8,1.757812&z=9
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information