Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Thread: New Member

Hybrid View

Hi all,

Just joined NCC today, originally from New York but never was a member there. Recently moved to the area last year, and finally got around to joining the club! I drive a 2000 323Ci, Silver/Gray, 5 speed, 96k miles. Currently being fixed at RRT due to major subframe damage (I can post of picture of it later, its shocking), but i'll be back on the road by Friday. Been a member on e46fanatics, and bimmerforums for awhile and looking forward to being a part of this exclusive community. Hope to make it out to some meets this summer, and I'm sure I'll see a bunch of you guys at Bimmerfest East in August.

Welcome! Hope to meet you at an event soon!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Welcome to the club. Tell James at RRT to quick slacking and get your car back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Welcome to the club. Tell James at RRT to quick slacking and get your car back to you.
    Haha, no those guys did a phenomenal job and got my car back in 3 days. She runs like new after having these things done:
    -Subframe repair/reinforcement
    -Alignment
    -Guibo joint replacement
    -Shift shaft seal fixed
    - Transmission mounts replaced
    - Power steering reservoir and lines replaced
    - Rear differential bushing replaced

On another note, This is definitely not the correct section to ask this question, but I know back in 2007 we lobbied to get BMWCCA license plates in VA. What's the deal on that? Sorry I am very late in asking...

Quote Originally Posted by jdauria View Post
    On another note, This is definitely not the correct section to ask this question, but I know back in 2007 we lobbied to get BMWCCA license plates in VA. What's the deal on that? Sorry I am very late in asking...
    I can't imagine this will happen in my lifetime; you're better off moving to MD
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

whats the reasoning for not allowing them in VA?

The laws require extensive up front funds and obligations. This was never supported by our Virginia members.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

If I recall correctly:
    At one time VA only needed ~350 to commit to wanting the plates for them to produce them. That changed to DMV needing paid commitment, and that hasn't happened.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

depressing

Thread Information