Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Munich Airport Car Rentals - recommendations?

Thread: Munich Airport Car Rentals - recommendations?

Munich Airport Car Rentals - recommendations?

We're going to Bavaria and Austria during late July and I'm seeking advice on car rental - ideal would be a bmw 5 series (4 of us)...anyone familiar with a good rental co at the Munich Airport??

Thanks,

Gary
    2005 Z4 3.0i

Haven't used them but I've read good reports about Sixt; they have BMWs.

Sixt!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I second that (or do I Sixt that?). I have used them in Frankfurt. Great service, nice clean cars. Had a brand new 318 diesel last time. Drove over 700 miles much of which was at Autobahn speeds and only filled it up when I returned it to the airport.

Thanks all - Sixt it is!!!

Sixt usually has BMWs, not sure about 5s. Make a reservation. The rental cars are parked just outside from the rental desks. You might take a walk through the garage and note any cars that are of particular interest and then go to the desk to claim your reservation and ask if the particular vehicle you like is available. Sometimes the agents are cooperative. Unless you're a frequent driver in Europe, do some googling on driving laws, customs and travel routes. Driving a BMW in Europe is great fun but be prepared.

Thread Information