Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New to the forum

Thread: New to the forum

New to the forum

Greetings all,

I'm not new to BMW or to the NCC but I am new to the forum. I began my BMW experience with a 98' Dakar Yellow M3 coupe back in 01' and in 07' again with a new 335xi. I convinced my father to purchase a 535xi in 07' (we bought ours together) and an X5 in 11'. Not only did my parents get sucked into BMW machines but my fiance just yesterday purchased a 06' 325xi, so she is extremely happy (coming from a Saab 9-3), what can I say - I started a trend in the family. I haven't gone to a BMW meet in years and these days it wouldn't be easy to make the time. I'm a forum and DIY roamer with the occasional interest in making a thread/posting. I work at the National Institutes of Health, am a health fanatic and organic junkie - though there was a time when i craved MSG and preservatives, they are pretty good

Well that's it really, not much else to it.

Have a great weekend - enjoy the heat/humidity ()

end of line.

Welcome! Nice stable of cars throughout the year. Hope you can make the time to join us for an event soon, like the Pie Run in June.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Hello all,

I'm happy to be returning to the NCC forums. I have been out of touch with the BMW community for some time now. So, now that I am back and with two new vehicles to connect with others and share related information I'm happy to say hello once again. Hopefully, I will make it to some social events in the area. My wife and I are passionate BMW owners and have a wealth of experience with the brand. We now own a 2014 328i xDrive sport line and X1 28i. Excellent driving machines.

I had to give up the 335xi recently because of constant maintenance and repairs which ended up being more costly than a car payment would be. It is a shame, but... I am in love with my new 3-series. It returns to the driver-centric design I remember from the E36 M3.

All my best

o/

Welcome back and hope to see you at our Columbia meet next week
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information