Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/28/2012 - Collector's Car Corral Open House
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 07/28/2012 - Collector's Car Corral Open House

07/28/2012 - Collector's Car Corral Open House

The Collector’s Car Corral will host an open house for our chapter on the 28th of July 2012.

The Collectors Car Corral (http://www.collectorscarcorral.com) was created and designed to provide an environment in which the automotive and motorcycle enthusiast has a safe and secure facility to enjoy their passion for the car hobby.

This facility is located in Owings Mills Maryland. It is a 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art-climate controlled and totally secure automotive and motorcycle storage facility. The Collector’s Car Corral offers vehicle storage, detailing, and a variety of membership related offerings in a unique automotive country club environment.

The National Capital Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America will be treated to a description and tour of the facility by owner and automobile enthusiast Randy Moss, after which participants will be able to take advantage of refreshments and the amenities of the corral until the event ends.

The open house will run from 10am until 2pm on Saturday the 28th of July. There is no cost for this event but participants will need to register on MotorsportReg.com in order for the club to have an accurate headcount.

A caravan to the Collector’s Car Corral event is planned and details will be available on the club website (www.nccbmwcca.org) and the chapter’s monthly email distribution at a later date.

Please mark this date on your calendars, and we look forward to seeing you there.

Register here.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 05-21-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Collector's Car Corral Open House

Hey NCCBMWCCA members,

Who's planning to attend the Collector's Car Corral open house on the 28th of July? The cars that are kept in this place are really amazing. The last time that I was there there was a new Lexus LFA being stored. There are BMWs (including my 89 635CSi) Mercedes, Ferraris, Jags, and Porsches, jusr to name a few marques. In addition it's a great place to just hang out.

Please plan to come out and check out the Corral, the cars stored there, have some pizza on the club, and maybe meet some new friends with similar interests.

It would be really great to have some of the members with vintage BMWs come out and show off their cars as well. (Hint )

We're looking for a great showing from the chapter.

See you on the 28th!

James
    James Laws
    Membership Committee

00 740iS, 89 635CSi, 88 M6
    92 850i, 84 745i, 84 635CSi

We are currently planning on attending this event; see you there as well!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Hey, NCCBMWCCA members,

The 28th is fast approaching! We have 12 members signed up to attend this open house. We're hoping for at least twice that number to be in attendance on the 28th. We're looking forward to showing the Collector's Car Corral owner a big turnout from the BMW club given our huge membership base compared to other car clubs in the area. Let's not disappoint. Sign up now to attend this really unique event this month.
    James Laws
    Membership Committee

Update!

There will be a caravan to the Collector's Car Corral Open House on Saturday the 28th. The caravan will leave from the Maple Lawn Cars and Coffee area at 9am.
    James Laws
    Membership Committee

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD
    This is great. That is the perfect Length Caravan. Who is leading? See you there. This is why I got involved with the club!

RJH

Quote Originally Posted by roykobs View Post
    This is great. That is the perfect Length Caravan. Who is leading? See you there. This is why I got involved with the club!

RJH
    You just volunteered yourself to lead!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I don't know if I can handle the pressure... I will have to make sure my navigator is good with the route.

Quote Originally Posted by roykobs View Post
    I don't know if I can handle the pressure... I will have to make sure my navigator is good with the route.
    There is no route unless you want to make one

I might come out since its close to me. I might stop by hunt valley before since its early

Anyone else joining us? Caravan instructions are above so I hope to see many of you at Maple Lawn C&C next Saturday. Please make sure to register as it will close on Thursday.

I'll join the caravan as long as one of my cars are out of the shop...

Quote Originally Posted by Coupenut View Post
    Update!

There will be a caravan to the Collector's Car Corral Open House on Saturday the 28th. The caravan will leave from the Maple Lawn Cars and Coffee area at 9am.
    Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Anyone else joining us? Caravan instructions are above so I hope to see many of you at Maple Lawn C&C next Saturday. Please make sure to register as it will close on Thursday.

Sounds like a fun time and Randy @ Collector's Car Corral is agreat guy with a nice facility. Look forward to seeing you guys!
    Paul V.
    NCC Concours Chair Emeritus (1991-2004)
    So many cars..so little time!!

I'm in!

All, has somebody posted a route for the caravan?

I did a mini "bull run" on Google maps and I tested it last night. I think I have a route that is very good. It has some lights getting across some of the major arteries but it does have some nice twisty roads and then a cool down period before we arrive.

Thread Information