Posted by: Yarsay

Description: Beautiful Boston Green 1997 E36 M3 coupe with only 77,000 miles. Always garaged (home and office), all maintenance up to date with new brakes and tires, never tracked, no mods. I am the second owner (since 2007), first owner was a close relative.Overview:- E36 M3 Coupe- Boston Green metallic exterior- Tan nappa leather interior with wood trim (premium package)- Heated power seats- 5 speed manual transmission- M Contour II wheels with full size spare- ABS and ASC (defeatable)- Full on-board computer- Dual-zone auto climate control- Cruise control- Power windows/locks/mirrors- Moonroof- Stock cassette head unit replaced with professionally installed Alpine IDA-X100 digital media receiver (full iPod/iPhone control) - I still have the OEM unit- Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport (Front) / Pilot Sport (Rear)Recent Maintenance:- New front tires ~1,000 miles- Rear tires ~10,000 with plenty of tread left- New discs / pads ~1,000 miles ago- New battery ~1,000 miles ago- Inspection II performed ~1,000 miles agoCondition:- Low miles, great mechanical condition with all maintenance performed- Standard exterior nicks for car of this age (a few scratches on plastic rear bumper, some curb rash under front bumper, paint chip on driver door)- Driver's side mirror shows some rust where water seeped between the mirror and coating (cosmetic only, power mirrors work fine)- Headliner has started to separate from roof panelI've priced the car below market recognizing that a new owner might choose to fix or improve these superficial items. Clean Carfax (available upon request) and I have most of the service records since I took ownership of the car in 2007.I'm moving to Chicago in a few months and will no longer be able to keep the M3. Hoping to find a new owner that will love the car as much as I do.HQ pics here: http://bit.ly/Leh1PC The car is located in Arlington, VA.Email or call with any questions.$10,900 or best offer.Neil E36R56@gmail.com207-944-1086

More...