Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Thread: New Member

Cool New Member

Hello everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jim. I have been a long time Porsche lover/owner and PCA member. I was on a year long search for a new Porsche when by coincidence I also needed a replacement SUV. Early this year I purchased a 2010 BMW X5 4.8 (Monaco Blue/Tobacco Brown) with 8K on the odo. I fell in love with it, so much that I sold my Porsche and bought a 2008 335i (Black Saphire/Coral red) convertible. I ran a few autocrosses with the BMW club over the pst years and hope to participate in some events this year. May see you guys around. I don't have all of the E93, N54 language and such down yet...that will come with the affliction.

Welcome! Those are two great examples you have.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Welcome aboard, re-branding isn't a bad thing, we're more enthusiast than marque folks, yes a few of us are Porsche, Audi and Mercedes lovers. We are a chapter of people who really love getting together around our cars. Hope to see you out at more than a few events.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Welcome! I have an e92 and x5 too, good combo to have. Hope to meet you at an event soon.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Welcome to the group. You have a really nice combination of vehicles. Hope to see you at an upcoming event!
    James Laws
    Membership Committee

00 740iS, 89 635CSi, 88 M6
    92 850i, 84 745i, 84 635CSi

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Welcome aboard, re-branding isn't a bad thing, we're more enthusiast than marque folks, yes a few of us are Porsche, Audi and Mercedes lovers. We are a chapter of people who really love getting together around our cars. Hope to see you out at more than a few events.
    re-branding ok !?,remember that when you see my hood ornament this saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    re-branding ok !?,remember that when you see my hood ornament this saturday!
    Does it got a hemi?

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Does it got a hemi?
    My roundel looked bad so I bolted my old Jaguar on, ain't bringin it sat. too hot!!

Thread Information