Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Greetings and a note about coding BMWs

Thread: Greetings and a note about coding BMWs

Greetings and a note about coding BMWs

Hello,
    i've been a member of BMWCCA for a while, but have not been very active in the last couple of years. Now that I have a BMW again, I do plan on coming out to more events.

I also wanted to mention that I have the OBDII cable and factory software that allows me to tweak some settings on BMWs. I don't do retrofit coding, but if you have some simple coding needs, like disabling seatbelt reminders, making your sunroof, windows and mirrors close with the key fob, or adding the digital speedometer to your BC screen, I can do that. No charge, I just code for fun. Late model cars (2009-2011) that have welcome lights can be coded for custom welcome lights and home lighting as well. I can demonstrate various coding effect on my 1 series as well. For the moment, I can't code any brand new F series cars, as they use BMW's Esys application and a special Ethernet cable. I don't have those. Hopefully I will make it out to some events soon!
    2011 BMW 128i cabrio
    2005 Lotus Elise

Welcome!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Hello and thanks for the coding offer. I'd love to meet up with you at some event to see what can be done to my 2009 335i.

Any idea which events you might attend? What are your interests (other than coding BMWs)?

Thanks,
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Thread Information