Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Newbie, Mazda Enthusiast, BMW Admirer

Thread: Newbie, Mazda Enthusiast, BMW Admirer

Newbie, Mazda Enthusiast, BMW Admirer

Hello, I'm Nate, I'm a member of Capital Driving Club and I'm from Harford County Maryland.
    Some of CDCs events in the middle of Summer are too far of a drive for me to make, and I found this club through CDCs website.
    I am a novice at autocross, but I have performed well so far in my Mazda RX8, I think I may want to move up to HPDEs before this year is over.
    I hope to have the same positive experiences I've had at CDC here with NCCBMWCCA.

A little about myself:
    My wife, kids and I are all car lovers, she has an NB Miata, making the RX8 the sensible family sedan of the two. I'm a Mechanic turned Mechanical Engineer and I work at the Composites and Hybrid Materials Lab. at Aberdeen Proving Ground. Before this year I'd never driven competitively outside of the likes of Forza and Mariokart but am really enjoying my experiences so far. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the upcoming events, I hope to do my little high revving Mazda proud in the company of some Ultimate Driving Machines!

Welcome!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information