Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Another Newbie

Thread: Another Newbie

Another Newbie

Hello all. Just joined today. Been a BMW owner every since I drove my first BMW while stationed in Germany back in 1987. Currently own a European Model 1988 730i and a 2006 550i. Love them both and have a hard time deciding which one to drive. Hoping to meet some other BMW enthusiast in the area and get out to some socials. Maybe get some tips on mods and shops in the area also.

Welcome! Hope you can make it out to this month's socials, its a great way to meet others.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Welcome to the club! Please try to come out to one of our socials. As Paul mentioned it's a wonderful way to meet other members and see their cars and show off yours.
    James Laws
    Membership Committee

00 740iS, 89 635CSi, 88 M6
    92 850i, 84 745i, 84 635CSi

Thank you for the invitations. I am looking forward to getting out to some of the events this summer and meeting others that share the same passion for the Ultimate driving machine as I do. Still getting used to the site but hopefully will be able to navigate my way around like a pro soon.

I have a newbie question. I have become a BMWCCA member and have received my membership card. What do I need to do to become an official member of the National Capital Chapter? Are there dues and do you issue a member number also to verify my membership if I attend any events? Thank you in advance.

tmalx4,
    You should receive a note welcoming you to the chapter, as this is the one most local to you. The national office will send you a card wit your membership number. No additional dues are required at the chapter level.
    Welcome!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

You are automatically assigned to a chapter based on address. So as long as you live in MD, DC, or NoVa, you're a member of NCC
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    tmalx4,
    You should receive a note welcoming you to the chapter, as this is the one most local to you. The national office will send you a card wit your membership number. No additional dues are required at the chapter level.
    Welcome!
    Shhh! It'a an additional $25 to join the largest and probably most active chapter in the country.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information