Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member here...

Thread: New Member here...

New Member here...

Hey all! I just registered and wanted to introduce myself, I recently purchased a used 2004 e46 ///M3 from PASSPORT with 55K on it, and I love it. I put the CSL wheels on it and a full black out kit, the car is Carbon Black. I was searching for some fellow enthusiasts/events and I am glad that I found you guys. I have never been a part of a car club or joined any forums until now. I am going to head down to the Taphouse this evening in Columbia and I am excited to meet some people that love their car as much as I do. I didn't see anywhere to pay money for dues or membership fees. (Is that right? I noticed the club is covering some food/drink cost and it doesn't make sense without dues. I don't want to be seen as a freeloader) Anyways, I'll hopefully see some of you guys out at the events...

Welcome!! Nice car you have there

At the very bottom left corner of this page is a logo to our National website where you sign up online or you can call (800) 878-9292 to talk to a live body. Feel free to use my member number 339225 as a referral and after you've signed up, you should get your own member number (you'll need it tonight).

See you later this evening!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

@Paul,

Thanks man, you have quite a few nice rides yourself... I'm gonna call that phone number and register with my buddys number who owns Baltimore Bimmer.

Fletch,

Welcome to the club. As mentioned above, you register with the National Club and you become a member of the local club. As a beneficial note, for this year only, your new registration gets you one free autocross with the club! That is a $30 value right there. Come out and see what your car can do. We are not cut-throat, and everyone has a good time.

Bob

Thanks Paul and Bob,

I registered and got my CCA# I used Pauls as a referral because my buddy wasn't Pickin up his phone. (The guys at work say he's sick. Anyways I'll see you guys tonight.

Fletch

Thread Information