So, i took my 05 M3 to Advantage Certified earlier this week for Inspection I. I was going over the invoice after I got home and noticed that the labor price was much lower than expected for the Inspection I portion. I probably should have paid more attention to the invoice when I picked it up, but the price was in the range that I was expecting(they identified some things that needed fixed that cost more than I thought they would). I called them today and asked if the valves were adjusted and they told me that they don't usually do the valve adjustment on Inspection I. I mentioned that it was on the service checklist of both inspections and he said they could get me a quote for the valve adjustment and set me up an appointment to bring my car back. I'm a little annoyed that I will need to go back in there and get something done that is listed on the BMW Service Maintenance Checklist, it also makes me wonder if there are other things they skipped. I would have appreciated it if they would have at least informed me that "Inspection I" from them doesn't include valve adjustment.

I guess my main purpose of this post, If you take your vehicle to Advantage Certified be sure you specify you want the valves checked/adjusted with Inspection I.