Posted by: Bimmer111

Description: Up for sale is a set of (4) 15 inch 5 spoke Borbet wheels and tires for BMW. The wheels are clean and in great shape with very little curb rash if any. Guaranteed straight. Tires are Fuzions. Size 215/60R15. They have a decent amount of tread left.These were mounted on my BMW E24 635CSi. I upgraded the wheels and no longer need these. They will fit most older BMWs. Mainly E32 7 series 88-94, E34 5 series 89-96, E24 6 series 77-89, E39 5 series 97-03. I don't believe they will fit any 3 series because of the offset. These would make a great winter set since the tires are all-season.Wheel Size is 15X7 with offset of 18. Bolt pattern is 5X120. You can check the offset of your car on Tire Rack's website. The wheels are located in Rockville, MD. I have a floor jack and can mount them on your car to see if they fit.They are taking up garage space and I would like them gone asap. Remember the price is for four wheels and tires. Great value at $150.Email me if you have any question. mazi_c@yahoo.com

More...