Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Thread: New Member

Hi there.

I just joined and will be doing some Autocross events. I don't have a BMW yet but might be looking at one in the future. My current ride is a 2004 Audi S4 Avant (Wagon). I have done a few HPDE's with my buddies, One has a 2001 540 M package and the other just got him self a 2008 M5. Both are pretty hot rides. Also last year I did the car control class at BMW Performance down in Greenville, wow that was a lot of fun.

I watched some of the Autocross event in Bowie last weekend and it looks great. I can't wait to get out and try it.

So till I save up enough cash to get an M something I hope you guys don't mind a 4 ringed wagon being around for the time being...

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by rjkotler View Post
    Hi there.

I just joined and will be doing some Autocross events. I don't have a BMW yet but might be looking at one in the future. My current ride is a 2004 Audi S4 Avant (Wagon). I have done a few HPDE's with my buddies, One has a 2001 540 M package and the other just got him self a 2008 M5. Both are pretty hot rides. Also last year I did the car control class at BMW Performance down in Greenville, wow that was a lot of fun.

I watched some of the Autocross event in Bowie last weekend and it looks great. I can't wait to get out and try it.

So till I save up enough cash to get an M something I hope you guys don't mind a 4 ringed wagon being around for the time being...

Cheers,
    Awesome. Glad to hear that you signed up for membership.

You'll find there are many non-BMW's that come to our events. Our first event next weekend is held at the best lot in my opinion! If you liked what you saw at the school on Saturday, you'll be in for a treat. See you there.

welcome!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Awesome. Glad to hear that you signed up for membership.

You'll find there are many non-BMW's that come to our events. Our first event next weekend is held at the best lot in my opinion! If you liked what you saw at the school on Saturday, you'll be in for a treat. See you there.

Just signed up for that event so I will be there for sure! Looking forward to giving this a try!

Hey, I know this guy! Rob, I knew you couldn't stay away. Cheers mate.
    -S

Thread Information