Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Pg county accident - feb 21 2012

Thread: Pg county accident - feb 21 2012

Exclamation Pg county accident - feb 21 2012

BMW doing more than 100 MPH. Driver trapped and dead. 29 year old female Any idea if it was a member?
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 02-21-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: .
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Gawd I hope not!

By WILL THOMAS/myfoxdc

LANDOVER, Md. - There are new details about the woman who died behind the wheel of a BMW that crashed into a KFC restaurant in Landover Monday night.

Police say 29-year-old Hellena Smith hit the curb on Martin Luther King Jr. Highway, went airborne, then cartwheeled about 100 yards before smashing into a red SUV parked in front of the KFC restaurant.

Some witnesses say she was going close to 100 miles per hour moments before her car left the road.

Court records show Maryland State Police ticketed Smith on January 22 while driving on the beltway. FOX 5 has learned she received five citations, which included driving 91 mph in a 55 mph zone, driving with a suspended license and no current registration and tags.

A male passenger in Smith’s car and two others at the scene were hospitalized. All survived the crash.

Smith’s aunt says she did deliveries for the Salvation Army and may have been heading to a location in Landover at the time of the crash.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Gawd I hope not!

By WILL THOMAS/myfoxdc

LANDOVER, Md. - There are new details about the woman who died behind the wheel of a BMW that crashed into a KFC restaurant in Landover Monday night.

Police say 29-year-old Hellena Smith hit the curb on Martin Luther King Jr. Highway, went airborne, then cartwheeled about 100 yards before smashing into a red SUV parked in front of the KFC restaurant.

Some witnesses say she was going close to 100 miles per hour moments before her car left the road.

Court records show Maryland State Police ticketed Smith on January 22 while driving on the beltway. FOX 5 has learned she received five citations, which included driving 91 mph in a 55 mph zone, driving with a suspended license and no current registration and tags.

A male passenger in Smith’s car and two others at the scene were hospitalized. All survived the crash.

Smith’s aunt says she did deliveries for the Salvation Army and may have been heading to a location in Landover at the time of the crash.
    Were her license and registration still suspended?, and did the Salvation Army delivery get through? I imagine if soup was involved, it may have gotten spilt!

Good to know Joe Citizen is carrying the portable personal radar guns.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Thread Information