Posted by: JLee

Description: For sale is my latest acquisition. I bought this car in June 2011 and spent the rest of the year fixing it up and upgrading its components to be a weekend track car. When I bought the car it had 59,300 miles, I think I'm at 59,900 miles right now. The car was 100% stock when I purchased it. All the mods you see below were added immediately after purchase and pretty much has sat in my garage since. Everything is brand new, none of the parts were purchased used. The car is in good shape, its not a garage queen by any means and has its knicks and chips here and there. It was a daily driver for someone for 4 years and they put mostly highway miles on. But it is mechanically sound and a well sorted car. Between the mods and the little repairs I've done this car performs great and has no mechanical issues.Most people will ask why I'm selling it, I realized I didn't have the time to be going back and forth to the shop like I did and then I never even had time to schedule a track event. This year isn't looking any different for me so I've decided to put it up for sale.2008 135i, Silver w Black leather interior, Sport Package, 6 spd~60,000 milesIt has a brand new set of1.double adjustable TC Kline coilovers, it was also corner balanced.2.Vorshlag Camber Plates3.Apex ARC 8s, anthracite in color with Hankook RS34.BMW performance rotors all around5.Ferodo 2500s all around6.Motul RBF 600 brake fluid7.Dinan Stage 2 performance softwarePrice is $28,000 or best offer. Email me if your interested and I will send you higher res pics. And if you have a 2008 or later M3 Convertible then I'm interested in a trade, otherwise no trades !Jeff

More...