Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
ABS and Traction Control Light On

Thread: ABS and Traction Control Light On

ABS and Traction Control Light On

Bimmers,

The ABS and Traction control warning lights are coming on in my 96 328i with 85K miles. It was happening only occasionally but now the lights come on (both at same time) nearly daily. I shut off the engine and restart and the lights go off but will come on again each time I drive.

What does this mean? ( I know, head to the repair shop).

Thanks,
    Rich Franco
    Burke, VA

ABS and traction control both use the same sensors, those being the ABS wheel speed sensors. Odds are, an ABS sensor has gone bad.
    Drew
    1997 Boston Green ///M3 Coupe

Thread Information