Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hey everybody - e46 M3 Here

Thread: Hey everybody - e46 M3 Here

Threaded View

Talking Hey everybody - e46 M3 Here

Gutentag!

I'm Tim, and it's a pleasure to meet everyone. I've lurked around this forum, among others (m3forum.net, etc), for a while now. Admittedly it's been for mostly maintenance and repair DIY's. See I bought an e46 M3 in December of 2009, with just over 86k on the odometer. I knew that within the year, I would have to face the 100k overhaul. Thanks to the internet, I was able to bleed, curse, and pound my way through (amost) everything on the checklist (minus a stripped oil drain plug)! So I decided that to give back, I would join the communities that have helped me so much.

Well a year and a half later, here I am. Thanks to anyone who's ever made, contributed, or even thought about posting tips, advice, and DIYs on the forums. You're true heroes.

I have autocrossed my former bone-stock Subaru family sedan in the past, so I certainly plan on coming out to a cone-filled parking lot with you guys this season.

cheers,
    Tim

Ninja Edit: Figured people may want to know more about the important junk:
    2002 TiAg e46 M3 Coupe
    6-spd, sunroof, glovebox, horn, etc...
    Alufelgen CS7 CSL-reps with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 rubber
    A funky yellow DRL housing (weird, I know... but I enjoy the look and have an extra set of headlight housings if I ever get tired of them)
    Home Depot GoPro mount on the rear deck, made from aluminum siding and a folded Yuengling case.
    Sweet little aux audio jack installed next to the Sport "Smile" button
    Custom "slightly dirty road grime" paintjob

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M3 (3)b.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	1552
    Last edited by Sir Awesome; 02-07-2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: needed more car junk

Thread Information