Posted by: vtsuisse

Description: 2008 535xi N54, E60 Platinum Gray Metallic Black Dakota Leather VIN WBANV92578CZ62189 53K Miles $28,500 OBO Options: Premium package Cold weather package All wheel drive Tire Pressure Monitor Lumbar support Xenon Headlights Navigation system BMW Assist with Bluetooth CD changer prep iPod and USB adapter All service records in print and available from BMW. BMW serviced. I am the second owner. I bought the car for a job that I anticipated would require a lot of distance driving. While I did use it to travel back and forth to Raleigh from Alexandria (250 miles), i really never drove it much around town, as i work from home. That and I realized i need something with more utility. At any rate, it's a beautiful car that has been well cared for, but i rarely drive it, and so it has to go. I bought it about a year ago and have put 8K on it since then. The high pressure pump was replaced at 20k and the warranty has been extended to 120k miles. click the link for more pics http://web.me.com/rblumel/robertblumel/BMW.html email for questions rblumel (at) me.com Rob Alexandria, VA

More...