Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/21/2012 - 04/22/2012 - HPDE @ Shenandoah Circuit - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 04/21/2012 - 04/22/2012 - HPDE @ Shenandoah Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I like Dan Martin's shop.
    http://www.danmartinsautoservice.com/

So do I.

I am down pending cost and my work space.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    So do I.
    Is Dan's shop even open (with Dan working there?)? Last I saw, he was selling his cars and there were other people filling in....went to Sigy's instead, which is good but not the same . In same area of Gaithersburg, you can also try AutoTherapy, Roger spent a lot of time on my 944 at no charge, he raced PCA, and works on BMWs.
    - John
    '72 BMW 2002tii (fjord)
    '97 BMW 318iS
    '89 Porsche 944

Quote Originally Posted by Turkis_tii View Post
    Is Dan's shop even open (with Dan working there?)? Last I saw, he was selling his cars and there were other people filling in....went to Sigy's instead, which is good but not the same

I don't speak for Dan - but I went to his shop in January and he was there working. I've used Dan's shop for years - I don't see any issue at all.

Agreed. Dan has cared for my M Coupe for four years. He is super ethical and experienced. He does not charge for HPDE track tech inspections either.
    Last edited by samalan; 03-27-2012 at 09:21 AM.

I've been using Dan since 2005, and took my e30 there twice recently, one of them being an HPDE tech before the Tarheel Chapter event at VIR. Dan did the work himself on the track tech. I asked him when he'd be coming back out to DEs, and he didn't really know.
    Tom F.
    Spec-ish e30 - '87 325is

In the Attendee's list there is a 'Status' column, it lists New and Confirmed. Most entrants are listed as confirmed, I am still listed as New. I registered early and have paid in full. Do I need to do something else to get 'confirmed'?

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...1CAAC48123D52D

Thanks,
    Tim

Going...registered.
    lrosie89
    2009 328xi - Lil' Red

Quote Originally Posted by TimR View Post
    In the Attendee's list there is a 'Status' column, it lists New and Confirmed. Most entrants are listed as confirmed, I am still listed as New. I registered early and have paid in full. Do I need to do something else to get 'confirmed'?

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...1CAAC48123D52D

Thanks,
    Tim
    Got it straightened out.

Tim

I got an online quote from Lockton for track insurance and although I selected this event from the list, I couldn't tell if the quote was coverage for one day or both. Anyone here using Lockton? Or does anyone have another suggestion for insurance?

Out of curiosity, when was the last time there was an accident at a BMWCCA event at Summit Point?
    2011 E90 M3 Sedan | BMW Welt Delivery on 09.20.2011

Quote Originally Posted by Merlosso View Post
    I got an online quote from Lockton for track insurance and although I selected this event from the list, I couldn't tell if the quote was coverage for one day or both. Anyone here using Lockton? Or does anyone have another suggestion for insurance?

Out of curiosity, when was the last time there was an accident at a BMWCCA event at Summit Point?
    It's for the entire event.
    Don't know when the last incident was.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 04-08-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

WAIT is this registration closed?
    I thought tonight was the last night to register?!

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    WAIT is this registration closed?
    I thought tonight was the last night to register?!

It closed April 6 at 11PM.

Driving event Packing checklist for this weekend;
    Umbrella check
    Rain gear check
    rain tires check
    Big ass smile check

I cant wait to drive the 2.1 Shenandoah skid pad!

John
    John Rock

follow the E30 track car build . . .
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681791

I'm becoming quite nervous about the weather...
    2011 E90 M3 Sedan | BMW Welt Delivery on 09.20.2011

Thread Information