Posted by: vtsuisse

Description: 2008 535xiN54, E60Platinum Gray MetallicBlack Dakota LeatherVIN WBANV92578CZ6218953K Miles$28,500 OBOOptions:Premium packageCold weather packageAll wheel driveTire Pressure MonitorLumbar supportXenon HeadlightsNavigation systemBMW Assist with BluetoothCD changer prepiPod and USB adapterAll service records in print and available from BMW. BMW serviced. I am the second owner. I bought the car for a job that I anticipated would require a lot of distance driving. While I did use it to travel back and forth to Raleigh from Alexandria (250 miles), i really never drove it much around town, as i work from home. That and I realized i need something with more utility. At any rate, it's a beautiful car that has been well cared for, but i rarely drive it, and so it has to go. I bought it about a year ago and have put 8K on it since then.The high pressure pump was replaced at 20k and the warranty has been extended to 120k miles.click the link for more picsemail for questions rblumel (at) me.comRobAlexandria, VA

More...