Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Revised Classing Rules

Thread: Revised Classing Rules

Revised Classing Rules

As part of our annual meeting, we revisit our classing structure and make necessary changes. This years' changes have the following highlights:

• Reducing the total number of BMW classes to seven: S1, S2, S3, T1, T2, T3, M
    • All "modified" BMW cars will now compete in the "M" class
    • Performance group 4 has been eliminated and combined with performance group 3
    • New, more flexible, tire allowances in showroom
    • X1 non-BMW class will be explicitly for cars with r-comp tires

The full release of our rules can been seen at:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?138-Classes

Thank you to all those who provided the necessary feedback via our year end survey regarding classing. A large portion of the meeting was devoted to addressing all the classing concerns and every suggestion was reviewed.

As part of an effort to make classing more understandable, Bob Esser (introduced here: http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...ross-Committee) will be the point of contact for all classing related items.

See you soon at an NCC Autocross event!
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 01-11-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Hello All,

I am looking forward to a really great year in NCC Autocross! Please PM me or e-mail me at esserengineer (at) gmail.com with any classing questions you have. I will monitor the forums for questions and answer them as I find them.

Bob

Glad to see that annoying engine swap rule is gone, just fired up the beast today(318is), sounds like a pro stocker with no exhaust hooked up.

Works for me.

I find it interesting that the fastest BMWs from 15-20 years ago such as the E30 M3 and 325is are now classed in the SLOWEST group.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Those poor 318 owners...

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Those poor 318 owners...
    Looks like I'll have to break the news to my M42 that she's being put out to autocross pasture in favor of the family truckster and it's 54 additional horses. Competition was becoming a bit sparse, I'll admit.

Well, reality is that I am betting that there are no Stock 4 cars left

Thread Information