Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Become A Member, Autocross For Free!

Thread: Become A Member, Autocross For Free!

Become A Member, Autocross For Free!

For the entire 2012 NCC Autocross season new BMWCCA memberships are entitled to one free NCC Autocross event!

The Details:

Membership signup must be between January 1, 2012 and the end of the 2012 NCC Autocross season;
    Once verified with our national office, an email will be sent with redemption details;
    Registration for the NCC Autocross forum is required;
    Free event may only be used for one of the 2012 regular point events;
    Please post any questions about this promotion in our autocross forum.

How To Complete:

Step 1

Sign-up for BMWCCA membership online at: https://myaccount.bmwcca.org/PortalT...EmailCheck.cfm
    You DO NOT need to own a BMW to be a BMWCCA member!

Step 2

Register for our NCC Autocross forum here: http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/register.php
    Our forum is the comprehensive stop for all NCC Autocross information.

Step 3

Complete the redemption form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...pQaEE6MQ#gid=0
    Once we get closer to our first points event, you will receive details on how you redeem your free event.

Welcome to the National Capital Chapter of the BMWCCA. We are excited to have you!
    Last edited by etherpool; 03-05-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Membership renewals or reinstatements are not eligible, only new membership signups;
    This seems pretty arbitrary. So if I throw away my old BMWCCA member number and start over, the autocross is free? I can do that, just making sure.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Renewals are eligible. We just missed changing that in our ad.
    Phil

I just signed up. Did all 3 steps. Will I get my redemption in time for the May 26th Event?

Quote Originally Posted by mrachal View Post
    I just signed up. Did all 3 steps. Will I get my redemption in time for the May 26th Event?
    Done. You can redeem at checkout.

Is this only for NCC members or is it for any BMWCCA chapter to be eligible? Buddy of mine lives in Indian Head, and I'm visiting next weekend.... You are conveniently close! Time for a road trip in the 1M

Quote Originally Posted by One///M View Post
    Is this only for NCC members or is it for any BMWCCA chapter to be eligible? Buddy of mine lives in Indian Head, and I'm visiting next weekend.... You are conveniently close! Time for a road trip in the 1M
    As long as your a member of BMWCCA your good. You will ha e to register through MSReg. If you need any assistance you can reach me at info@nccautocross.com. Hope to see you out there!

Thread Information