Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/12/2012 - 5th Annual Spring NCC Golf Outing
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 05/12/2012 - 5th Annual Spring NCC Golf Outing

05/12/2012 - 5th Annual Spring NCC Golf Outing

05/12/2012 - Spring NCC Golf Outing - South Riding Golf Club

We will hold our 5th annual Spring NCC golf outing on Saturday, May 12th @ 12pm, at South Riding golf course in South Riding, VA. We've had an excellent turnout and outstanding time the past few years, and thanks to South Riding PGA Pro and fellow NCC member, Willy Lutz, this year definitely won't disappoint.

Date: Saturday, May 12th, 2012

South Riding Golf Club
    43237 Golf View Drive
    South Riding, VA 20152

Format: Stroke Play
    Cost: CCA members $45, Non-members $55

Our golf outing includes green fees, cart w/ GPS, practice balls, dinner, and dedicated parking area. We'll also hang out with the cars after golf/food too, so bring your cameras!!!

This will NOT be a handicapped event, it'll be no pressure, stroke play. Its just a leisurely afternoon playing a great game in a non-competitive environment. Its all about having fun and hanging out with fellow BMW owners!!!

This event will be first come, first serve, with a maximum of 32 players. Our event has always sold-out so signup ASAP In case of a rain out, we will re-schedule for another weekend.

Registration: Get your foursomes ready!!! If you don't have one, no problem; just let me know who you want to play with and I'll make it happen. Online payment required during registration, but credit cards will not be charged until a few days before the event.

We have already received prizes from both BMW of Silver Spring and Golf Galaxy, so we'll have plenty of door prizes and contest winners! Examples include a BMW golf bag, BMW golf shirts, Golf Galaxy gift cards, and more! Anyone wishing to contribute more prizes for a goodie bag, please contact me ASAP.

This event offers online registration and payment through MotorsportReg.com.

Registration will be through Motorsportreg.com
    Last edited by pseto; 04-03-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Registration is now open for our golf outing next month. We also have a tons of prizes from BMW of Silver Spring (formerly Tischer BMW) and Golf Galaxy, so sign up now!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Ok, I'm in again Paul, I just registered. Perhaps I can play with you and Matt?
    No matter where you go, there you are!

Quote Originally Posted by rrsperry View Post
    Ok, I'm in again Paul, I just registered. Perhaps I can play with you and Matt?
    Rich!! You're alive! I thought you left us for your Mini friends lol

If I have to host a sponsor, then my foursome will be full. Not sure if Matt is playing, but I'll see.

no other golfers here?

I'm new and a golfer, (not a good one) I'll talk to you tonight Paul.

bump...anyone else joining us?

Bump for this week...still have limited spots available for anyone wanting to join us. Birdies and BMWs, what a great combination!!!

Plenty of prizes for everyone, including a special, limited edition giveaway for those who participate. Sorry, no more hints

Get your clubs, shine up the BMW, and let's hit the links!

bump...anyone else wanna get in on the fun?

I have the last few spots available before I close registration next week.

Registration closes in 3 days and there's only a few spots available. Get in now before its too late!!!

Weather forecast looks perfect for a fun day of BMWs and golf.

Less than a week before our golf outing on Saturday and the weather looks perfect!! We are still a few people short of rounding out our field, so if you have any friends/family that may want to join, please have them register ASAP. You can also add them by going back into MotorsportReg.com and updating the quantity on your account.

Registration will close this Wednesday, 5/9 at 6pm and I will send through all payments at that time. One more thing: anyone who is already registered as of 5/6 will receive a few special 'GIFTS' for anyone else they get to register and play. New players must register by Wednesday's deadline.

I will send out final pairings on Thursday, along with any final instructions.

Last call for a perfect day of BMWs and golf!! Registration closes Wednesday at 6pm, get in now before its too late!

Thanks to Paul for a great event yesterday and to Willy for once again hosting us. The weather was perfect, the golf fun, and the prizes excellent (everyone is a winner!). Looking forward to the next outing.

David

That was a lot of fun. Good for me that my drive improved, reaching the best at 18. The 135 model is really quite cute. In addition to being articulated, the steering wheel turns the wheels. Weather was great as in past years.
    Last edited by 330x; 05-14-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    wwj

Do not think that being a good golfer is a requirement for this outing, so long as you bring a sufficient number of golf balls.
    Last edited by 330x; 05-15-2012 at 07:01 PM. Reason: misspelling
    wwj

Thread Information