Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Place to install/paint aero kits in MD/DC area?

Thread: Place to install/paint aero kits in MD/DC area?

Place to install/paint aero kits in MD/DC area?

I'm looking to add an aero kit to my 2002 X5 4.4. Any ideas on where to go in the DC/Baltimore area? Already checked the stealer, and of course, they were outrageous. Plus, I'd have to find someone to paint the parts.

Springfield Auto Body

Call Jim Scott (Owner) or Jim Amery (Shop Manager) there on (703) 569-5055 and tell them I referred you.
    They'll do the best work you ever saw.
    Barry
    Barry
    BMW CCA Instructor
    SCCA National racer
    =====================================
    2007 328xi Coupe in sparkling graphite
    2007 GT3
    ======================================
    1999 Civic Si: Races in SCCA showroom stock C
    PHOTO OF RACECAR:

http://www.motorsportsimaging.com/SC...01_04_0067.htm

Jeff Shaw, owner of Collision Crafters Carstar, 410-342-1560, 3811 E. Monument Street, Baltimore. They do all of our body work and they painted my front M-Tech bumper cover. Excellent work and color match.

I'll paint them for you. I'm certified by Glasurit/BASF.

Contact me at
    richardsperry@comcast.net

Rich
    No matter where you go, there you are!

Thread Information