Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/21/2012 - Autocross @ Bowie Baysox Stadium - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 04/21/2012 - Autocross @ Bowie Baysox Stadium

Wow, great outing and I'm super glad the weather held up! The course was quite tricky for me as I kept trying to master it with the right foot and the loud pedal. By my final run I had gotten the hang of it. Thanks for a great time as usual!

Here are all my runs, I believe my last run is my fastest:

Last edited by ElGordoFeroz; 04-21-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Had a great time today, lots of fun. BIG thanks to the last heat course workers for giving us a hand stacking cones and loading them up in back of the Moogen. Saved us a lot of time and hassle.

Vid of my best run today
    http://youtu.be/F8vfqNMpoJI

Looking forward to the next event!

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Here is one of my runs.
    http://youtu.be/lGT6sYNAbE0

Sadly my last run i was a bit jumbled trying to get my car to run right that the video didnt record.

Here are my videos. I had a great time and really enjoyed the course. Now if only I could stop hitting cones.

I'm guessing all those timing problems have lead to the delay in results?

Joining in with a video of my runs... a compilation. There will be a no-music version soon. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/nPX0qVysqFQ

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    I'm guessing all those timing problems have lead to the delay in results?
    We will have results posted tonight.

Thanks again for the great turnout!!!

Thanks again guys for a great event. Was nice meeting some of you and hope to see you again later on in '12 (Waldorf is far). I can definitely see how this autocross stuff could become addicting.

Brooks

Awesome editing there Sir--I like the backshot of the kissed cone. It was an awesome day out there and the course flowed well. I couldn't take advantage of it(neither could Walka), but my car had what it took to get ftd. That is a great feeling that I haven't had before. All of the hours spent this past winter refreshing every bushing and balljoint and installing the TRM COs has paid off(and it still doesn't have the x-brace or strut braces). I was gonna try to run the Jeep in the PM, but the slave cylinder failed my brother on 495 en route(next time guys). Anyhow, I'm excited to see the results. Thanks NCC!

Thanks to the organizers for putting on a good event. I felt (and was) slow as molasses and in retrospect should have signed up for both sessions - anyone who is going for their first time should definitely do both AM and PM to maximize time on the course. It was still tons of fun. See everyone in Waldorf.

Skip

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD
    GREAT EVENT! That was one of the most fun / challenging layouts I have driven since I joined up. Thanks goes to the weather man for being incorrect again about rain! Props to the NCC volunteers for keeping all the folks organized. Eagerly awaiting the time results!

RJH

Thanks to all that organized event. My son and I had a ton of fun driving and meeting everyone. Hope to be at the next event too.

Tim

Results are up!

Don't forget to post your pics and videos to our facebook page! Were trying to build content!!! http://www.facebook.com/NccAutocross

And registration is open for our next event in Waldorf on 5/26. Register soon! I'd love to see more sell outs!! http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...5CD27E7DE28E05

Someone needs to beat that AJ kid.....he keeps winning .

Thread Information