Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/21/2012 - Autocross @ Bowie Baysox Stadium - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 04/21/2012 - Autocross @ Bowie Baysox Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    Someone needs to beat that AJ kid.....he keeps winning .
    I think the course designer should be forced to run non-comp :P

I wasn't joking about that being another Honda course ...

I was looking at my times, and my fastest run in the afternoon was a 46.213 + 1, but the adjusted time is 48.213. I was just wondering if it was supposed to be a 47.213 or if I actually hit two cones. Also my rerun for the last morning time wasn't recorded, I thought the 47.637 + 1 was the rerun for the morning. But I had to do a bunch of reruns in the afternoon, one of which was the morning rerun so I might just be confused in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Suckafreem3 View Post
    I was looking at my times, and my fastest run in the afternoon was a 46.213 + 1, but the adjusted time is 48.213. I was just wondering if it was supposed to be a 47.213 or if I actually hit two cones. Also my rerun for the last morning time wasn't recorded, I thought the 47.637 + 1 was the rerun for the morning. But I had to do a bunch of reruns in the afternoon, one of which was the morning rerun so I might just be confused in general.
    Please submit a results correction using the appropriate form found here:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...-MUST-USE-FORM

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Please submit a results correction using the appropriate form found here:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...-MUST-USE-FORM
    ok, sorry about that, excuse the noob!

I have some videos to post on the facebook as well, I'll try to post them up a little later tonite

Hope everybody had fun Saturday! Sorry for the delay posting results, I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by CPSmith; 04-23-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

ok, sorry about that, excuse the noob!

I have some videos to post on the facebook as well, I'll try to post them up a little later tonite
    No problem at all. Just want to make sure you get your results corrected as necessary! We will look forward to the videos on the FB page.

+1 is a 2 second penalty.

I dunno i was a cone away from beating the civic by .5 seconds in an m3. I wish i knew i was coning i had thought i was clean. Guess i barely tipped it.

You hit the same straightaway cone the last two runs before the last jut(no one else was hitting that cone--I was at that station all day). At least you didn't officially beat me with my own car, lol. For the record, my knock sensor #2 was engaging all day, which would make it bog down and have half-power at times, thus affected Walka's and my runs.
    Last edited by gradon; 04-23-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I think the course designer should be forced to run non-comp :P

I wasn't joking about that being another Honda course ...
    Seth 1995 BMW M3 43.095+2

Timothy M3 42.689+1

^Proof it wasn't just a Honda course! They raw timed me in a BMW lol.

I have some ideas to change things up a little for the next event at Waldorf so hopefully no "Honda course" excuses haha.

Each cone is an addtional 2 seconds to your raw time. So a 46.213 +1 would make your time 48.213. This is why it's very important not to hit a single cone. 2 seconds is an eternity, can't make up that time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    I dunno i was a cone away from beating the civic by .5 seconds in an m3. I wish i knew i was coning i had thought i was clean. Guess i barely tipped it.
    I think I saw your last run, you tapped like the second to last cone before the finish. I faintly remember station 3 workers going "awww noooo!!!" when it fell over hahaha. Nice driving in both cars.
    Last edited by civicexracer; 04-23-2012 at 10:03 PM.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

AJ, great course! Prolly one of the best I've run at Bowie.

My best run of the day.

Phil,

Nice vid! What system are you using to record video, location, g-load?

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bobesser View Post
    Phil,

Nice vid! What system are you using to record video, location, g-load?

Bob
    I record it on my iPhone using Harry's Lap Timer Pro. I use iMovie to convert it and upload.

Results updated with corrections.

Thread Information