Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/17/2012 - AutoX School @ Bowie Baysox Stadium - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 03/17/2012 - AutoX School @ Bowie Baysox Stadium

Very cool event. I stopped by with a buddy, camped out and took some photos of the morning session. I think I will definitely sign up for one of the next schools. I took way too many pictures of you folks - awesome cars. It really looked like a blast. Here are photos I took for anyone interested: http://www.watsonsontheweb.com/5503506
    -Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SWatson View Post
    Very cool event. I stopped by with a buddy, camped out and took some photos of the morning session. I think I will definitely sign up for one of the next schools. I took way too many pictures of you folks - awesome cars. It really looked like a blast. Here are photos I took for anyone interested: http://www.watsonsontheweb.com/5503506
    -Steve
    Thanks Steve! The pictures are awesome!
    2011 E90 M3 Sedan | BMW Welt Delivery on 09.20.2011

Thank you to all the organizers and sponsors for a great event. I had a great time and learned a lot, including not being scared about really pushing my car and hitting helpless pieces of orange plastic. It was great meeting many of the coordinators and instructors and other participants. I can certainly understand the thrill of this sport and hope to participate in a few more event this year.

Kelvin

Yes, thank you instructors for organizing a great school! I learned a lot, and had a great time. Apologies to all those poor cones that I violated...

Quote Originally Posted by SWatson View Post
    ...photos...
    Great photos!

Tim

Glad you like the photos. You guys and your awesome cars make for some great subjects!
    Cheers,
    Steve

Love the picture of Captain Slow in mid-cone-knocking-over! I know us instructors killed a lot of cones in the afternoon, hope the students didn't look at each other at the time and ask each other "these guys are supposed to be the experts? They kind of stink." When the times don't count we play a little fast and loose getting on the ragged edge of disaster, plus we have a winter's worth of rust to knock off.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

FWIW here's my fastest clean (I hope!) run on the big course from the afternoon, a 47.4XX

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Glad to hear everyone had a good time - We did, too!

Awesome pictures, Steve. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your fabulous photographs.
    2008 BMW E92 335i Atlantic Blue - Dinan 2nd Stage, Sprint Booster, BMW Performance Exhaust
    1996 BMW E36 M3 Cosmos Black - Ground Control Struts, Eibach Springs, Koni shocks, Treehouse Racing Control Arm brackets, Turner Racing Sway Bars, Sparco Strut Bar, Turner Rear Control arms, Toyo RA1s 255/40/17, - Engine Stock

Big thanks to all the participants that came out, it was great meeting all of you, I hope we'll be seeing you at other events soon! Thanks as well to our fantastic instructors, and our sponsor OxSpeed. I hope everybody had as much fun as I did. I'm currently having issues posting everybody's results, but I will make sure they are posted as soon as possible
    Last edited by CPSmith; 03-19-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

My best run of the day

Thread Information