Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 07/14/2012 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 07/14/2012 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

My 4th NC run was a 49.7xx.(and you can change Tim and my NC runs to a 1996 Jeep Cherokee).

Here's a link to the corrections form. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...RaSlE6MQ#gid=0

Thanks to everyone for coming out. Registration will be open for our 8/18 event on Monday. Registration for MPACT is open now!!

Thanks for posting my vid Noel! Just realized I uploaded the non-edited version up haha. Oh well.

Sorry everyone I had to leave early, gotta work.. I hate leaving so early. I can't remember the last time I've left any event that early lol. Hope everyone had a good time.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by gradon View Post
    My 4th NC run was a 49.7xx.(and you can change Tim and my NC runs to a 1996 Jeep Cherokee).

witnessing this was the highlight of my weekend by far.

Competing against James in his AP1 during the soaking NC runs was the highlight of the event for me. His AP1 is much different than my AP2 Honda S2000 CR, and it was so foggy that we could barely see out the windows. And in his car you have to shift to first all over the place, so it was a real challenge for me, and exacerbated by the rain and eventually hydroplaning. I hadn't driven in a soaking autocross this whole year in any S2000. I was still able to get him overall, but he had a dirty run that was faster in raw time than me, so I'll be inviting him to a dry event but in my car where we can finish this little battle. He will post the videos, but we were able to still pull of crazy times for a soaking course. Gotta love Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tires

Hey Noel, any chance I could get a try at your car again? I think I might fair better this time being on street tires vs BS trim . I ask because I'm locked in to STC championship and want to try out rwd a little. I want in on that STR competition! If not that's fine, might ask Brian for a ride or try and see if I can get in Stu's GT3.

I had a good time. The mr2 and jeep were both running top notch for this event haha. I will have seth and my vids posted hopefully tonight.

Noel you looked mighty impressive in the white S2000 in the rain. Easily the most aggressive of anyone out there in the last couple runs but looked to be in complete control.

I'd like to thank the missus for letting me drive the first afternoon session so I would get dry track, completely harpooning any shot of her having a decent result. I offered to let her run first, or flipping a coin to see who went first, but she insisted. "You probably want to be competitive" she said. "Yeah I do".

After my last run I parked the car behind our support vehicle and got in that to treat myself to some A/C. Grabbed my phone and made a Facebook post, then looked up to see rain on the windshield. "Hey it's raining... (ten seconds later) Oh crap, it's raining!" Luckily I didn't let Kate's seat get too wet before I got the top up.

My best run (my first, go figure):
    Last edited by Claff; 07-16-2012 at 05:19 PM.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Kate's best run followed by her wettest run (she talks a lot more than I do):

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Fear the MR2s! Nice work y'all.

Was anyone taking pictures there?
    Last edited by ButtDyno; 07-16-2012 at 09:37 PM.

1999 ///M3 | 2006 Evo MR #7 STU

Yes pictures PLEASE! I have like one good picture of my car from this season... I always see people with cameras but can never find the pictures!

The pics have been seriously lacking this season. Something to work on for next year!

Great course as usual. Unfortunately, I recorded everything but my clean run during the morning session. Oh well, here is a vid of my fastest dirty run.

Here is my best run 43.4

Thread Information