Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/26/2012 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/26/2012 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

05/26/2012 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

By etherpool at 2010-02-21

This event is sold out! Thank you to all who registered!! Our next event will be on July 14th at Bowie Baysox Stadium. Please check forum for details.

NCC Autocross would like to announce our third points event of the year on May 26th, 2012. It will be held at:

Regency Furniture Stadium
    11765 St Linus Drive
    Waldorf, MD 20602

Our last two events have sold out! Walk-up registrations will be limited!!

Registration opens 8:00 AM on Saturday, April 23rd, 2012. You can register online, ahead of time, and get a $5 discount. Online registration is highly encouraged and save you from waiting in line! Or, if it’s a last minute decision, you can still walk-up. Walk-up registrations will be for PM session only! Registration closes 12:00 PM on Friday, May 25th, 2012.

BMWCCA is now requiring all NCC Autocross participants (for both events and schools) to be registered BMWCCA members.

We realize that not all of our past event attendees are members. To help offset the cost of membership new BMWCCA memberships are entitled to one free NCC Autocross points event!

BMWCCA membership is $48 which is a great deal. BMWCCA members enjoy a multitude of benefits such as discounts on hotel rates and towing services. Plus if you’re a BMW or MINI owner you get the extra benefit of dealer discounts at most MINI/BMW dealers and several local shops in the area.

See the links below for details:
    BMWCCA Member Benefits.
    NCC Membership.

Signing up is easy! Simply go to Become a Member/Autocross for Free!!! and follow the posted steps. Make sure you complete step 3 after you complete your membership so that we can note your free event.

Members:
    Online registration is $30.00. Walk-up registration is $35.00 for members (PM Session Only!)

All Day Session (Online Registration Only!):
    Members: $45.00.

Please register using Motorsport Reg here. Online registrations are done securely. Walk-ups are limited!!!

The NCC Autocross program uses a BMW-centric customized classing structure which pits your BMW or MINI against similar performance models in 3 levels of trim: Showroom, Tuner, and Modified. There is also a simple classing structure for non-BMW competitors. You can check out the full details at nccautocross.com.

Our program is beginner friendly, offering in-car instruction, guided course walks, and a dedicated group of organizers who are happy to answer any questions you might have or show you the ropes. Also, there are free loaner helmets available for use, so if you don't have your own helmet there is no need to go out and buy or rent one just to get a few fun runs in!

So whether you're a longtime BMWCCA veteran or never been to an autocross before, come check it all out online at our website: www.nccautocross.com

Please contact us at info@nccautocross.com with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer your questions. And check out our message board message board at nccautocross.com to discuss the event with other attendees!

See you on the 26th and thank you for autocrossing with us!!

Event Schedule:

7:45 AM - Facility Opens to the Public
    8:00 AM - Tech Inspection Opens
    8:45 AM - Tech Inspection Closes/Course Opens for Walk
    9:10 AM - Drivers Meeting (AM Session)
    9:20 AM - Grid Cars (AM Session)
    9:30 AM - First Car Off (AM Session)
    11:45 AM - Tech Inspection Opens (PM Session)
    12:00 PM - Course Cold (AM Session)
    12:00 PM - Registration Opens for Walk-Up Registrations
    12:15 PM - Tech Inspection Closes/Course Opens for Walk
    12:40 PM - Drivers Meeting (PM Session)
    1:00 PM - Tech Inspection Closes
    12:40 PM - First Car Off (PM Session)
    3:30 PM - Course Cold (PM Session)

*As always, event schedule is subject to change. Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
    Last edited by etherpool; 05-18-2012 at 11:26 AM.

I registered for both sessions. I am only classed for the morning session and put into a non-competition group for the afternoon. Will only our time for the morning count? I guess this is so we don't have an unfair advantage over single session competitors with our "familiarity" with the course?
    Last edited by KBH22102; 05-02-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KBH22102 View Post
    I registered for both sessions. I am only classed for the morning session and put into a non-competition group for the afternoon. Will only our time for the morning count? I guess this is so we don't have an unfair advantage over single session competitors with our "familiarity" with the course?
    That is correct. Only your AM times will count for standing results and the afternoon will be non-competition (aka fun runs). The reason for this is that it would be very unfair for you to get 8 attempts at a course when some only get 4. To level the playing field, only your first session runs will count for standings yet all times will be reported in the results in two different sections.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Only 7 spots left for morning session!!

AM session is sold out!! All day or PM sessions only. 15 slots left total. So prolly no walk ups.

Thinkin' about bringing the datsun down...

Pretty good chance I'll be a little late for this event and probably won't be able to take either of the race Civics... Sooooo anyone willing to let me co-drive? If I can get a couple people or maybe 4, I'll happily take 1 or 2 runs in each car so I won't tear up your tires much. I don't care about compeition so I'll take w/e. Can't promise anything but I'll try to give some feedback on setup and whatnot if you would like. PM me if interested. Otherwise I may just have to settle throwing around my daily driver lol

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Who is doing the course?

I'll still be designing the course, I just can't get there early enough to set it up.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

This is pretty selfish of you to not be driving the moo-cow hatch, BOOO. Mike now you are going to have to register. I need to see how my times are now that my car is running right.

only 9 spots left!!

Around 20 minutes ago I registered as BMWCCA member so that I can do this event, and hopefully for free. If I am now registering for the actual event on the motorsportreg website for the all day session, will it become free automatically, or should I pay the $45 now and get a refund later? Thanks!

OK, so I miss running with you guys since the change for this year. I'm going to sign up thanks to the free event offer & hopefully have a slot free for this event at Waldorf. AJ, you're doing some course designing now? Looking forward to that.

Cool, signed up for all day.

AJ, you can drive the 'Rolla if you want.
    Last edited by hepcatz; 05-18-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    http://autocrossr.blogspot.com/
    1986 Toyota AE86
    2008 mx5 prht stormy blue

AJ, you can run my car if you want. I'm in tuner 3 AM session, #197 I think.

-Peter Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by kbuva06 View Post
    Around 20 minutes ago I registered as BMWCCA member so that I can do this event, and hopefully for free. If I am now registering for the actual event on the motorsportreg website for the all day session, will it become free automatically, or should I pay the $45 now and get a refund later? Thanks!
    I have issued your credit. The credit is towards one session, AM or PM, which equals out to $30. If your registering for the full day you will have to pay the $15 difference. But it's there and you can use it at checkout when registering. Let me know if you have any questions. info@nccautocross.com.
    Phil

Thread Information