Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/24/2012 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 03/24/2012 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

On de way for noon..

When will they be available?
    Last edited by Donovan; 03-24-2012 at 06:36 PM.

We had a decent day despite the conditions. I made more of a blooper reel rather than something to be proud of, but I was driving an unfamiliar car that had an itchy trigger finger that bit me a couple times. I had a couple harmless spins but my clean runs were pretty good even if I never got really comfortable putting down full power. I know it sounds silly to consider a newish Miata as a powerhouse car but when you're used to old 1.6L Miatas, it takes some getting used to.

Anyway this is my last run which I think was a 49.00X. The car owner beat me by half a second or so, and I'm OK with that.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Results are posted. Enjoy!

Great event even with the rain. Had a lot of fun despite being super tired all day. Time for me to crash.

Vid from today
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQDFhnegAU

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I had a blast today despite the conditions. I loved the course design; plenty of room to put some power down but enough twists to keep things interesting!

Does anyone know at what point the AM session started getting rain? And what was the rough split in the AM?

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

I was working the course when it started to rain. I believe that most of the AM group B got 2 runs in before it started to pour. If you look at my AM(T2) runs vs PM(non-comp), you can see that in my case, the wet surface cost me ~2.3s.

lol it started to rain on my 2nd run I was towards the back of the pack. but my first run the the dry was 47.697 but then (and i submitted the forum for them to correct) my wet time should be 48.174. but because the software for the timing system was not entering driver info they had to enter everything manually and accidentally entered 58.174.

Sorry to miss this event while I was flying home from Utah. Good to see a large turnout despite the weather forecast. Also good to see what looks like two women on the podium in Showroom 2. And good to see the results posted so soon. But how does a Pontiac G8 end up in X4?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    Hey Question...could you guys bring my trophy from last year please?
    Sorry. We forgot to bring the trophies! We will have them next event.

Here is my vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEBhS4sOsU

I had been pushing for a couple weeks to get my car ready for this past weekend but i only got it to idle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2-MWBYIO5M
    So hopefully you will see the dark blue one at the next event

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    But how does a Pontiac G8 end up in X4?
    The same way an STI ends up in X3

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    The same way an STI ends up in X3
    Are you guys submitting these for correction? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...RaSlE6MQ#gid=0

Due to not having the car i originally planned, I would be legitimate in being in X1 without r-comps because it is a higher class than I actually am right? I mean 195 all seasons can compete in X1 if someone wanted for the entire season correct?

Man you're right that STI beat all 15 in x2 not just the 8 in x3.

Thread Information