Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) Points Series - Final Results!

Thread: (2011) Points Series - Final Results!

(2011) Points Series - Final Results!

EDIT: Results are FINAL

M1 - Scire II, Mark
    M2 - Higgins, Christopher
    M2 - Podlesny, Andrey
    M3 - Coleman, Mark
    M4 - Andreasen, Eric
    S1 - Esser, Bob
    S2 - Podlesny, Alex
    S3 - Yates, Phillip
    T2 - Brannon, Joe
    T2 - Bauersfeld, Carl
    T3 - Gerberick, Gary
    T4 - Arthur, David
    X1 - Marchiafava, Aaron
    X2 - Hickey, Josh
    X3 - Drymalski, Nick
    X3 - Keller, Ryan
    X4 - Smith, Collin

Congratulations to the above trophy winners for the 2011 NCC Autocross series! Our chapter board of directors have graciously extended funds to purchase trophies for all trophy winners.

Please review the spelling of your name above and please let me know if there are any changes to be made no later than 9PM, Tuesday, December 20, 2011. Additionally, please respond if you would like a different name to appear on your trophy than specified above. (e.g. Joe for Joseph.)

Trophy Qualification Rules

Due to missing an event because of weather, we needed to modify the qualification rules a bit to make it fair. We have decreased the minimum participation requirement by an event and will use the best six point scores. Thanks for your patience as we resolved this.

We have decided on the following guidelines for 2011 trophy qualification:

• All classes are eligible to receive trophies.
    • A competitor must attend a minimum of four point events to qualify.
    • If a competitor chooses to attend all seven events, his score will be based on his six best results.
    • Ten points are awarded for a first place finish, nine points for a second place finish, eight points for a third place finish, etc.
    • Trophies will be awarded to the top half of qualifying drivers in each classes not to exceed three trophies per class.

Final Results

Final results are now posted in the autocross results section. Proceed to www.nccautocross.com and it is at the bottom left.

Final Tabulation Review Period

Results will not be considered final until December 6, 2011. Please post here with any corrections.

Thanks all for a great year. Please stay tuned to this autocross forum through the off-season as we gear up for 2012.
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 12-18-2011 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks for a good season Jon. Next year we need an NCC rallycross series. Especially since I now have an e30 rallycross car

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    Thanks for a good season Jon. Next year we need an NCC rallycross series. Especially since I now have an e30 rallycross car
    You'll need to let me know when you're going out rallycrossing. I'd love to come out and watch / ride along.

No need to thank me, you can thank the outgoing autocross committee. I'm just now coming out of retirement to get some things back in order.

ah, I thought I remembered something about that. Ok, well then "thanks for next season" haha..

yeah, I"m putting together an early 318 (M10 powah!) for rallycross. Should be super-slow but super-fun, lol. The irony of rallycrossing an e30 when I have a 320hp WRX that I drive daily isn't lost on me, for sure.

In case you care: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2791749

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    You'll need to let me know when you're going out rallycrossing. I'd love to come out and watch / ride along.

No need to thank me, you can thank the outgoing autocross committee. I'm just now coming out of retirement to get some things back in order.
    +1 I got me an old LGT and am about done with building the engine. Was planning on getting into rallycross next year with it. Also good to have you back Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    +1 I got me an old LGT and am about done with building the engine. Was planning on getting into rallycross next year with it. Also good to have you back Jonathan
    I suspect Jon will have more fun riding with in something that will actually move at a reasonable speed, lol.

Posted in the wrong thread, but wow ! I managed 2nd place o_o! I figured i'd be out of contention after missing the last few events =\

M1 - Scire II, Mark
    M2 - Higgins, Christopher
    M2 - Podlesny, Andrey
    M3 - Coleman, Mark
    M4 - Andreasen, Eric
    S1 - Esser, Bob
    S2 - Podlesny, Alex
    S3 - Yates, Phillip
    T2 - Brannon, Joe
    T2 - Bauersfeld, Carl
    T3 - Gerberick, Gary
    T4 - Arthur, David
    X1 - Marchiafava, Aaron
    X2 - Hickey, Josh
    X3 - Drymalski, Nick
    X3 - Keller, Ryan
    X4 - Smith, Collin

Congratulations to the above trophy winners for the 2011 NCC Autocross series! Our chapter board of directors have graciously extended funds to purchase trophies for all trophy winners.

Please review the spelling of your name above and please let me know if there are any changes to be made no later than 9PM, Tuesday, December 20, 2011. Additionally, please respond if you would like a different name to appear on your trophy than specified above. (e.g. Joe for Joseph.)

Excellent job getting the 2012 schedule all posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    Excellent job getting the 2012 schedule all posted!
    Oh, it's not done sir. There are more dates coming!

Thread Information